Chapter 19

We walk along behind the vampire and witch as they lead us through the trees and over to some house in the middle of the trees. I walk close to Vic's side, our fur only just touching. What these two are going to do to us, I have no idea.

I look around us to see two guys throwing a ball around. One of them had the scent of werewolf coming off him, then the other had the scent of a human coming off him. The human was wearing all black and his hair was black and spikey, while the werewolf's hair was a more short and curly brown, he also looks a much different style than the human. They stop what they're doing and look over at us.

Vic wraps his tail over my back, and I lean into his side more as the human runs over with the other werewolf. The witch and the vampire stop as the two guys get over to us, causing Oli, Josh, Vic and I to stop also.

The human walks closer to Vic and me, causing Vic to growl a warning at him to stay away from the two of us. The human backs away, into the other werewolf's chest - who wraps his arms round him.

Hmm, I'm going to guess that those two are mates....

"Merton, I'd stay away from them." The vampire says, looking over at the human. "The cat seems to be expecting." She says.

The human, Merton, moves from the wolfs grip and moves just a little closer to Vic and me. "With the wolf's pup?" He asks. "Cool! It's like Alan and Austin!"

Both mine and Vic's ears perk up at the mention of Alan and Austin.

I look over to Vic. "Viccy!" I say. "Austin and Alan are here!" I exclaim, jumping sightly and wagging my tail.

Vic grunts in amusement at me as he licks the side of my face.

"There's a werewolf and a werecat here by the names of Austin and Alan?" Oli questions, looking over at me, before looking over at the human.

Merton nods. "Yeah. Tommy and I found them wandering through the forest a few months ago. Like, three or four months ago I think."

"You know them?" The witch asks, looking over at Oli and Josh, then at Vic and me.

Oli nods. "Well, those two know them more than me." He shrugs, indicating to Vic and me.

She narrows her eyes slightly and turns to the human and the werewolf. "Tommy, Merton. Go back and tell Austin and Alan they've got company."

They nod and run off into the house.

The two girls start walking again, indicating for Vic, Oli, Josh and I to follow them. We walk into the house where Tommy and Merton are now sitting on one of the couches together. We stop once we're standing in the middle of the room, and I move closer to Vic.

I look around the room, it wasn't that big, but it also wasn't that small either. My ears prick up as I sniff the air and my tail swishes around behind me, as I pick up Austin and Alan's scent. I look up over towards the hallway, to see, Austin and Alan walking down the hallway towards us.

I nudge Vic's side slightly and get him to look over at the hallway where Austin and Alan have stopped in the doorway, staring at Vic and I.

"Vic? Kellin?" Austin asks.

Vic nods, and the two of us walk over to them and sit down in front of them. I look up at Alan, and he stares at me strangely, his tail flicking round behind him. He then kneels down in front of me, and I watch as he places a hand round my stomach. Out of instinct and the need to protect my unborn pups growing inside me, a low warning growl rises in my throat.

He moves away from me, standing up, and moving back over to Austin. "Kellin. You're pregnant, aren't you?"

I nod, wrapping my tail over my front paws. He sighs, and he and Austin get Vic and I to follow them down the hall to I'm guessing their bedroom.