Just A Show Of Hands....

Edit: 11/04/2024 - so... while I do still have a loose idea for a spin off to this fic (read rest of this story part to see what it would be), if I do go ahead and write it, it won't be posted on here anymore, as I'm no longer posting anything new onto Wattpad (reasoning explained in my bio). Instead, it'll be up on my Ao3 account. My user on Ao3 is Candy_Kittens, and if I write this spin off, it'll be posted under the pseud, Old Loves, rather than my main pseud.

******

Just wanting a show of hands right now for if anyone would want this spin off that I have planned for this fic.

However, it won't be Kellic, because I just don't like Kellic anymore, but there will be background Kellic in it. And to be absolutely clear, because I know there's some who'll no doubt think this, this is not me trying to go back to writing Kellic or rejoin the fandom, nor will this make me start writing Kellic fic again.

Instead, it'll be about the two characters, Tommy and Merton. Because with my reposting and slight editing of this fic, I did add a bit more to their backstory, and in the epilogue had left a bit of an opening for more with these two. And I do have an idea for a spin off involving them and their old friend or partner, whatever they referred to her as when they mentioned her back in chapter 31, Lori Baxter.

The fic will be centred on these three.

So, essentially, it'll be a Big Wolf on Campus fic

So, essentially, it'll be a Big Wolf on Campus fic. And If you'd like to watch the show, it's all on YouTube, but not in the best quality now, as unfortunately that YouTube channel encore+ that had posted the entire show in much better quality has now been deleted. So unfortunately, we're back to old VHS rips on YouTube for the show. Unless someone else has gone through and reposted the series. I'm just glad that I had managed to download the whole series and burn it onto some DVDs before it was deleted. And now I'm thinking about saving it all onto a USB stick, so I've got two hardcopies of the show.

And there'll be some new characters showing up in this fic.

Genuinely, you can expect these three twats to show up in the spinoff.

Actually considering making Clarkson a wereorangutan or wereape. He's already pretty orangutan shaped. But the three of them will more than likely all be werewolves. Or maybe vampires. Like, very old vampires.

And this spin off fic will be written in 3rd person rather than 1st person. Just because I simply cannot write in 1st person anymore. If anyone takes issue with that, well... then I don't know what to tell you.

Anyway, is there anyone that would be interested in this spin off? Please let me know so I can make a start at working on it. Although, it'll likely be a while before I go to post it here and on Archive of Our Own.

And yes, I know that Big Wolf is literally a dead fandom, so not many of you will really even care or want to read this spin off because it's not Kellic (and I'm sure you're all hoping this is an announcement for a Kellic sequel to this, don't lie and act like you're not). You don't have to remind me of that. But either way, I think I'll write it regardless. I just want to see if there is anyone who'd be interested.

~ Candy