Chapter 29

A/N
like to dedicate this one to @bestwishes12. thank you for dropping off comments on some chapters and voting for them.

so guys sorry for updating late. here is a new chapter.
***

ASTRYD

"I couldn't do it. She saved my life." The General suddenly said. He was pertaining to Mulan of course. Then I heard a sudden clink of metal that was thrown in the ground. I felt the huge weight off my chest.

And he couldn't do it with me either. He just said that they should keep going and left us behind. So that is what they did but before leaving us, our friends talked to us saying their goodbyes.

Nyx talked to me. He said that he wouldn't leave me behind. He said he didn't have the heart to leave me, and if something happens to me, he wouldn't forgive himself.

"No, we will meet in the palace somehow. I promise. Go with the troop. I promise to find you." I assured him. He hugged me tight and kissed my forehead.

"Promise me never to be in trouble. Don't make me worry." He said.

"I promise." That was the first time he kissed my forehead. It was the first time I felt that someone cared for me other than my brother and my mother. It felt really nice.

The army left us behind. Mulan and I were talking about the crazy thing that had happened and we heard an angry cry. We looked at each other in horror.

"Oh no! Crazy ugly scary looking guy!" I said as flashing thoughts of him ru through my head and gve me a chilling feeling.

We rode Mulan's horse going to the Imperial City and we decided to look for the troop and warn everyone about the scary looking guy. We knew that he would be coming to the city and have his revenge.

When we were into the city, there was a welcome parade for the army. There were dancing dragons and stuff. There were some marching band and some Chinese dancers too.

People were waving at the troops. The parade was so colorful. There were confetti all around and some balloons scattered all around. People were dancing and having fun. The troops were welcomed as heroes and we tried to catch up with them.

We did catch up but General Zhang, he told us to go away. He was glaring at us. Mulan said that the scary ugly guy was alive. He didn't believe at anything Mulan told him.

He told Mulan how could he if she had said that she was a girl and pretended to be a guy to join the army. We were riding side by side with Zhang but he shooed us away.

"Just a warning, He is alive!" Mulan shouted.

Then everything happened all at once. The dancing dragon on the parade had become 5 really big uglier dudes. Uglier than that of the scary looking guy. They ran towards where an old looking guy was, turns out he was the Emperor. They took the Emperor and lock themselves within the palace.

Mulan had planned to infiltrate the palace. She had plan to disguise ourselves at concubines. YEs she is that smart to plan all that.

Nyx, Chien-Po, Ling, Yao, Mulan and I were the ones who were wearing the disguises.

"If I had a camera in me, I'd snap a picture of you in that wonderful dress of yours." I teased Nyx. Oh gods, why am I flirting in a time like this? I really have gone bonkers.

"And you seriously thought of that in times of trouble." he said like he was disturbed at what I just told him.

"I know. Sue me. But you look awesomely beautiful in that dress." I smiled at him.

"Are you ready guys?" Mulan asked.

"Ready!" we shouted.

We seduced the ugly dudes that was guarding the lower door of the palace. They were seduced alright and got their guards down and we attacked them. Yes, I did some attacts on the dudes. I'm well trained you know.

Everything happened so fast. Everything had so much action. Everything is so scary. and by the end of it, we won over the bad guys and we saved the emperor. Mulan got the scary looking guy down.

We had our victory and the palace continues its colorful parade. The emperor gave thanks to us and told the story of what had happened unto the mountain.

To our astonishment, the Emperor bows to her, along with hundreds of people within the crowd. We also bowed to her. She was China's hero.

The good thing was that the Emperor offers Mulan a job within his council. Mulan turned the offer down and wished to go home. So she had gone home. She offered us a home to stay in. So Nyx and I nodded in approval.

Back home, we met Mulan's parents. They were so kind and loving. His dad was very old. And she had a dog that was very playful. After that we left them to talk, we saw her presents her father the gifts from the Emperor in hopes that they will bring honor to their family. Well that was the story of Mulan after all.

As we roamed around Mulan's home, we saw Zhang riding his horse and we are positive he was going infor Mulan. He said he just dropped by.

I was feeling that he would like to ask Mulan for a date. It was too cute. Then Nyx and I saw a glowing door. As much as I love watching the love that was expressed in here, I also wanted to go home. It was on the temple. Nyx and I ran to the temple and made it just on time.

Nyx opened the door and we got through it. It was fun yet the scariest story I had in with the war and all. And the thing about me on the verge of dying.

"That was awesomely scary. I thought I was gonna die in there for a moment." I said.

"I thought you are gonna die, I didn't knew what to do. Hell I didn't know what I would do if you died in there. I wouldn't know what my life would be without you." I swear I saw him blushed when he finished his little speech in there. It made my stomach did a flip. There was an awkward silence for a moment.

"Uh, have I told you that I saw Yao's little buddy down there? And they almost saw Mulan and me naked." Nyx laughed.

"No, we were in the middle of war so we didn't have to talk all the time."

"Uuhhhg. I wish my mind is a computer so I could delete that unnecessary memory. Help me forget about that memory."

"You want me to get naked and make it all go away honey?" he chuckled.

"Oh gods no. I've had enough of that thing."

"You sure about it. I wouldn't mind showing you mine."

"Stop it Nyx."

"You sure about it?"

"Yeah. Nyx stop."

"I would let you rape me."

"Yeah. No thanks to that."

"Haha. You should see the look on your face." He was amused. I pouted. And a flash got into my face.

"Aww, you looked cute here sweetheart." He said and the next thing I knew he posted it.

The night was long but great. We had fun. We talked about the things we had done on the camp and the sore muscle I had from that rigorous training we had.
***

A/N

So here is another update. We are finished in the Mulan Story. I had fun writing it. I hope you have much fun reading it.

Vote, Comment and Share?
Thanks :*

I love you guys

-anotherstoryteller