Chapter 12

NYX

Ty has gone to sleep a few hours after we had took off. She took pictures of the clouds first but decided to sleep after.

I was pretending to gaze at the window but the truth is I was staring at her. Why does this beautiful piece of God's work shuts herself up to the world? I didn't get it.

Then I remembered the song again. That song I heard from Ty. That Sheeran guy song. It gave me butterflies. There something going on with my heart and my stomach. I've never felt it with anyone before. Ahhhhhhrg.

All I did with girls was fool around. But never have I had feelings for anyone.

After few more hours the plane had landed. We got our bags and there were company cars that was waiting for us at the airport. There were many people in the airport. It knew that they were with the company. There were some guys who were as old as us. Maybe we could meet them later when we were on the beach.

The company car got us to a beautiful cabin. It was small but it will do. As long as we had beds, it will do. As long as we had a toilet, it will do. We got our things inside the cabin and rested for a bit.

"Cabin service." A lady knocked on our cabin. I opened it. "Food." She said.

"Come in." she got pushed the cart inside that cabin and set everything on the kitchen table. When she was done she left and said she'd come back for the plates later.

"Dinner!!" I called. We all ate what was on the table. Mostly seafood. Then when we finished we arrange the plate on the table.

We roamed around the little cabin. There were 2 bedrooms. One with a single bed and Jean got that room. And a room with a bunk bed. The three of us got it.

"I call dibs on the top bunk." Ty claimed. She dropped her bag on the side and climbed up the top bunk.
"So were bed buddies tonight." I said to RB.

"And probably tomorrow." he said. He leaned his surf board on the wall.

"Goodnight guys." Ty said.

"That's it? No roaming around? No adventures?" RB asked Ty.

"I'm all out. I'm pooped. I'm beat. I had no fuel in me. I need rest." Ty said.

"So we should hit the hay too Nyx." RB said. "Goodnight Ty." He leaned on and kissed his sister's forehead.

"Hey, where's mine?" I joked.

"From me or from her?" RB replied jokingly. We both laughed. Ty looked at us in disgust.

"Good night love." She said.

RB and I looked at each other and was astonished at what Ty had said. "What?" I asked.

"Your name. It was Nyx Eros right? Nyx means night and Eros means love." She explained.

That made my heart flipped. Well goodnight too love.