Chapter 30

ASTRYD

RB dragged Nyx and me into someone's house party. It was his friend apparently. He made us wear formal clothes. He said it was a formal party.

When we got to the house it was big and cozy. Upon going inside the house, a girl handed us a small bag each and she asked us to not open it until she said so. So she was the host of the party.

My brother, Nyx and I roamed around. I was shocked to see Logan in the party.

"Hey there hungry." Logan greeted. "Nice to finally see you in person again." he grinned.

"Hi egoistic jerk." I blurred out. "Why are you here?"

"Well, it's my cousin's house so..." he responded with amusement.

"So guys, this is egois... err, Logan." I started. "Logan, this is Nyx and RB."

"Oh the love and the brother." He smirked and extended his hands to shake hands with them. I could feel the tension on the guys. I could feel the jerkness of Logan. We were silent. Well, what do we have to say to this dude, we barely even know each other. There was an awkward silence between the four of us.

"AAAAAHHHHHH" Someone shouted from the living room. We hurriedly ran into the living room to see what was happening. "IVE BEEN POISONED. IM DYING, HEE...HEEEE..." she died not finishing her sentence. A dramatic horror song played, lights flickered and then died. Someone walked into the living room holding a candle.

"Welcome to the murder mystery party."

Everyone was looking at each other. We were like less than 10 in there. This was kind of awkward and creepy. I've never played this kind of game.

"Welcome to The Burrow's Manor. The year is 1922, and tonight you are all a guest of the late Lady Burrows. You are all suspects of her untimely death. Now, if you open your bags, you would find your new identities and some of the costumes you needed to play the part."

We opened the bags and found a booklet and some costumes in it.

"Hey, I'm Bruno Torso and I'm part of the mafia." RB said with an Italian accent and with confidence and a bit cocky. He showed us a toy gun with him and put in on his back pocket.

"I'm a cabaret singer named Les Vegas." Logan frowned. "Really Adam? You should've be more creative than Les Vegas." He rolled his eyes.

"Go with it Logan." Adam said "And this is my sister's party, not mine."

"So okay I'm a cabaret singer named Les Vegas. I'm a player despite of my innocent looks." Logan said rolling his eyes while putting on a fedora hat. "Why are we doing this again?" Sheesh classic jerk move.

"Boo to you too Logan. You are here so deal with it." Adam said.

"So Uhhhh, my name is Marco Legosi, I'm ahhhhh Giuseppe's son, he doesn't uhhhh like me." Nyx said looking very nervous putting on a slick geek sweater.

"My name is Zandra, I'm a model. Giuseppe was my designer and I was feeling a not so good vibe from that dead man." I said with conviction as I put on a sunglass on my head.

"Hey I'm Victoria, I live at the mansion." Her eyes glistened, she sounds sophisticated. She looks like she have the hots on my love. Wait, what did I said? She put on a scarf feeling flirty.

"Chandler here darlings and apparently I'm gay. I'm so in love with Giuseppe and I'm his secretary." Adam said in a gay British way.

"So now that you have all know each other, let the mystery begin." Adam's sister, Avery said.

Everyone walked and talked to each other. Nyx was off with a girl playing Victoria. Logan came to me.

"So, you are Zandra right?" kissing my hand.

"Yes I am." Saying it as sexy as I can. My booklet said I should sound sexy.

"Ha-ha, what are you doing?"

"My booklet said that I should sound sexy." Feeling embarrassed.

"It sounded sexy all right." He smirked. "Enough for me to want you." He was flirting.

"Stop flirting."

"Why?"

"Just stop jerk."

"Why?" I can see the amusement on his face.

"Well, it's making me uncomfortable. And you are my nemesis in real life."

He held my face and inched his way through it. My eyes opened wide, was he about to kiss me. I pushed him.

"Hey there cocky jerk."

"You intrigue me very much there sweetheart." He smirked and held my cheeks. "It's all in my booklet babe." He chuckled.

"Sheesh. JERK!" I left him beside the buffet. Which is true. My booklet said that I should try to move away from him.

I read my booklet again and it said to have a conversation with Chandler.

"Hey honey, how are you doing?" I asked Adam, who was playing Chandler at the moment.

"Well I am devastated by what had happened." He turned and was sobbing. "I've lost the love of my life, he is a wonderful man, and he was so good in bed."

"Ewwwwww, I shouldn't know that part Chandler."

"Haha. Sorry it was I the booklet though." Adam chuckled.

"Okay. So did you killed him?"

"No, I loved him." he ran sobbing like maniac. I laughed at him.

I look around to find Nyx on the corner. I walked towards him.

"Hi." I said in a very sexy voice. I clung my arms around his shoulder, grab a hold of his hair and running my fingers through them.

"Hi back." He said timidly.

"So why are you all alone here?" I was flirting, oh gods, what the hell I am doing. My booklet said flirty so I did.
"As much as I love the way you are enticing me right now, I hate people. Well my booklet said I do so, so yeah."
"So did you killed him?" I said flirty.
"You really killed the moment."

"What moment love?" I said innocently. He chuckled.

"If it weren't ... Uhh, I'd be all over you." He whispered.

My heart just leaped. What was happening? So I asked the question again.

"A..a..are you s..sure you didn't killed your father?" Why was I stuttering? What the heck. I saw he did a smirk.

"Oh gods no." his smirk didn't left his lips.

"I believe you." I said and smiled. The host called us in for the main course.

***

A/N

I'm sure you are hating Logan now. I don't know. I hate him.

And what do.you thing at that moment when Nyx and Ty was flirting?

I'm so kilig <3

KILIG
(n.)
the rush or the inexplicable joy one feels after seeing or experiencing something romantic.

so there is the meaning of kilig :)

Hope you enoy reading this. Vote, comment and share. Make me happy <3

-anotherstoryteller