Chapter 26

NYX

This picture war thing is going great. I'm having fun with Ty and were getting closer. With that going on, I was laying all the possibilities that I may be in love with Ty on the table. It's very confusing though, it was my first time feeling this and I like to make sure of this before anything else. And I have 2 weeks of making things sure.

It was a Friday when Ty told me that she wanted to go on an adventure, and by adventure, she was saying the tree adventure she really love.
"Can I come?" I asked her, and I wasn't sure if I'd like to too. Well, our last adventure was so frightening and I want her to be safe so I decided to come.
"Are you sure there love?" She is very amuse calling me that endearment. I hated that it sounds gay but coming from her, all I wanted was her calling me that.
"Well, Yes. I wouldn't let anything happen to you out there."
"Ow, how sweet of you." She held my face. It made my heart jump. Her touch was sending electricity throughout my body. I just love the way she touches me.
"Come on!" she dragged me into the backyard. She was holding my hands and chanted something and the door magically appeared right in front of us.

We went right in and we saw so many soldiers. Ty was not beside me as usual. It was an army recruitment camp. I was wearing an armor of some sort. Then some soldiers were having trouble. They were having some riot and I knew it was all misunderstanding. A guy, whom I think was the colonel or the general confronted them.

One by one they were giving a sheet of paper that was some kind of the recruitment paper. I never knew I had one but I saw mine on my hands. I didn't know how the hell did that paper got to my hands but I gave it to them anyway.

On the process of that, I saw Ty on the camp too. That was a good thing because I could check on her every now and then. I went to her and she said we were in Mulan. She needed to see Mulan so she could befriend her. So what I did was I didn't got in her way.

The guy who was confronting some men earlier had his little inspirational speech. He said his name was Zhang and he said that it would be tough in here and the training would be rigorous. Ty was far from where I was but I saw her facial expression when Zhang said the rigorous training part.

The training was really hard a guy that looks like a girl, which I assumed was Mulan, and Ty was always behind us on the training. I was feeling sorry for them. General Zhang was always on their butt saying they shouldn't be here and they should work harder.

The other guy did his best, but as of Ty she was thinking of quitting.
"So where would you be going if you quit?" I asked her.
"I don't know. I just want to go home. Why is this happening to me?"
"You can do this Ty." I assured her.

Weeks of hard training, Ty made it. She was not that behind and the other dude she was always with was top of the class. I called it class because I didn't know what I would call this thing. They were doing great, I was proud of my sweet astryd.