Chapter 34

ASTRYD

I can't believe I was kissing Nyx. My boyfriend. My first boyfriend. I've died and gone to heaven. And Nyx is my heaven.

This making out sessions was like a make-up on the years I haven't done on high school.

"I need to register on some classes." I said. He was still kissing me. He just can't get enough of me. That was good for me.

We went to the uni and registered some classes I was fully loaded but my schedule was the same as Nyx. Lucky!!

Nyx toured me into the university. We also headed into a café inside the university. Nyx bumped into someone. And boy she was so damn hot.

Her hair was long and dark and she was sexy. Her eyes was black and she was wearing a really red shade of lipstick. She was wearing a green floral dress and it looked very, very good, no scratch the good, it was awesome on her.

"Hey Nyx." She said in that sexy voice of her. Oh gods, even her voice was perfect. She was like in an angel. She hugged him and kissed his cheeks. Why would she do that? I narrowed my eyes on Nyx.

"Hey Nyxa."

"How are you? Where were you? Why haven't you called me? I was lonely all summer." She whined. She was like clingy and being childish at the same time.

"I am fine as you can see. And I had been with my roommate's family." He answered her.

"And you didnt even called me up. We should've spent the summer together." She retorted.

Oh gods, who is she. Why does Nyx haven't introduced me to this fine young dudette. If I would be gay, I'd try to hit on her.

They were throwing some looks at each other. I rolled my eyes. I felt like they were flirting. I was just about to leave when someone pulled me from my waist. I was shocked.

"Nyxa, I'd like you to meet Astryd." He was pressing his body to me.

"And Ty, this is Nyxa." Nyxa beamed a smile at me like she was telling me Nyx is hers and hers only. Is it me or am I imagining things?

"Let's eat lunch.It's been forever since we last saw each other. I missed you." Nyxa said. She clung her arms into Nyx's. I hate this woman. I hate her. And Nyx didn't even told her I was his girlfriend. Some boyfriend he is.

Nyxa dragged Nyx into a nearby table. I followed them. By this time I was annoyed. Nyxa did the honors of ordering for us. The two of them were seated beside each other. And I was across them. I was quiet and they were talking and talking and I didn't care about it. I was pissed off.

The waiter had bought the meals Nyxa ordered for us. I was still quiet and they were catching up with each other. They got to finished their meal longer than me because they were still talking and catching up.

We got out the café and still they were talking. I gave up. I'm officially jealous and pissed off and want to tackle that sexy dudette talking with my Nyx.

I wanted to make myself disappear. I did my best on that but I really failed at it. I was feeling very pissed off right now and Nyx was not doing something about it.

"Well, see you when I see you again Nyx. Nice having a meal with my brother for a change." Nyxa said and I was surprise at what she told him. Nyxa is Nyx's sister. That I didn't thought of.

"Say hi to mom for me." Nyx said. I looked at him in astonishment. "And oh, Nyxa, Astryd is my girlfriend." he added. I just looked at Nyxa and smiled at her. I was still stunned at what they had just revealed.

"Oh my god Nyx, why didn't you tell me earlier. I'm sorry. I'm Nyxa, Nyx's younger sister." she beamed a smiled. She was acting giddy. She also hugged me.

"This is why I didn't tell you she was my girlfriend earlier." Nyx admitted. "You would do this."

"What? Why?" she asked him.

"Go home now. It's late. We're going home. You should too."

"Well, nice meeting you again Astryd. Looking forward to have a quality time with you.in the future."

"Oh sure. You could call me Ty by the way." she hugged me and kissed me on the cheeks upon saying her last goodbye.

When she was gone, I faced Nyx.

"Why didn't you told me she was your sister?" i asked him in disbelief.

"Well, I was curious of what might happened." he was amused at what was happening.

"And?" i asked him.

"It was interesting. You looked like you were pissed off at her and want to tackle her and pull her hair." he laughed upon saying this.

"Why didn't you told me she was you sister?" my tone changed dramatically. I cannot believe i was jelous of her sister. I didn't even know that I was the jealous type.

"Didn't the name gave it? She was named Nyxa for the love of god. N-Y-X-A." he explained.

"Her name is pronounced as Nyssa and yours is Nicks. I didn't even thought of her name spelt like that. And besides I was jealous of her." I defended myself.

"You were?"

"Yea I was." I admitted. "Let's go home. I want to rest for the big day tomorrow."

We headed into our apartment.

"RB!" no answer. "He isn't home yet?" I said.

"So you were jealous." Nyx teased.

"Drop it love." I said.

"Okay. Just saying that you just made me fall in love with you a little bit more." He kissed me gently. Oh gods I love having a boyfriend.

****
hi guys,
so i have entered this story to the #Wattys2015. please please please do support this one.

i love you all. :*

-anotherstoryteller