Chapter 22

NYX

Where the hell I am?
"Ty? Where are you?" I was dressed like an animal. What story is this?
"Hey, are you one of the lost boys?" A cheery voice asked. I looked at him and I saw a boy wearing green. All of it were green. His hat, his shirt, his pants, his shoes. And he was flying.
"What is your name?" He asked.
"Nyx" I answered.
"Cool, I liked it. Come follow me now. Wendy is gonna tell a bedtime story." I followed him.
"Err, have you seen a girl." He looked at me.
"She is about this tall, ginger hair and green eyes. And answers by the name of Astryd"
"You mean Wendy?" He was confuse. I am too.
"Come on let's go, I'll bring you to her."

I followed him to a tree. He pointed on an entrance.
"There, you should go there. I'll find Tink for a while." Who was this dude? Who was Tink? But I followed his orders anyway, he flew after I went inside. It was a slide to go inside the tree. As soon as I was there, there was no one in there. I roamed around inside and to my horror there was a tall man that was about to sack me.

I ran around to see some boys dressed as animals tied up. And there was a girl too. It was Ty.
"Hey Ty, What happened? Are you okay?" As I ran into her but before I got to her someone pulled me. It was the tall dude. He tied me up as well.
"Hey let go of me ugly dude." I screamed. He put me on a big sack and I was shouting as hell. I thought I was gonna die right there. What the hell is happening? Is this what Astryd loves? Because I can tell she is hardcore.

It's been a long time since the tall man slipped me into a sack. When we got out Astryd was tied up in a post of I think was a ship.
"Hey, Astryd, you okay." She looked at me confused.
"Are you talking to me?" She asked. "My name is Wendy."
"Sorry to break the reunion kids, but I really want to know where peter is." A dude with a hook for his hands. It was creepy.

A girl on a pirate suit came in the door. I looked at her in awe, then I looked at the Wendy girl. They looked alike.
"Astryd?" the pirate girl looked at me.
"Nyx!!" she screamed.

With that scream the pirate pulled her.
"Oh is he a friend of yours?" he asked.
"Yes sir." Astryd answered him.
"I thought you didn't knew Pan?" The hooked pirate asked.
"I didn't sir."
"So why are you friends with a lost boy?" She didn't answer his question. That made the hook man flare up.
"Tie her up as well!"
"No." she shouted. A big pirate pulled her and tied her into a poll. The hook man shouted.
"WHERE IS PETEEEEEEERRRR!!" his nostrils flared. Nobody answered. His face was red as a tomato.
"MAKE WENDY WALK INTO THE PLANK."

Everybody shouted. "WENDY!!"

A pirate got her and made her walk in a plank towards the sea.
"The crocodile is ready captain." A fat pirate said.
"GOOD. NOW WALK!" she poked Wendy on her back.

I could see Wendy pouted. She silently walked to the plank until she jump of the sea. We were waiting for a splash but nothing.
"Captain, no splash." The fat pirate said.
"Yeah I'm not deaf." The hook man said.
"No splash Captain." The pirates said simultaneously. The Captain flared up again.
"So I'll give you a splash." he pushed a pirate into the water again no splash.

They were scared. Then the green dressed dude flew with Wendy by her arms. The pirates scrambled. Wendy untied us. The lost boys helped peter fight the pirates. As soon as I was untied, I ran to Astryd and untied her.
"You are hardcore for calling these adventure." I said.
"Oh god, I thought I was gonna die." She hugged me as soon as she was free. "I never thought that I would be this happy to see you Nyx."
"CATFISH! CATFISH! CATFISH!" everyone was shouting catfish. They were looking above.

Peter and the Captain were fighting and it seems like Peter was winning.
"Tell us you are a catfish." Peter said.
"I'm a catfish." The Captain whispered.
"Louder!"
"I'm a catfish." He said a little louder than before.
"Louder!!"
"IM A CATFISH!!" the Captain shouted.

The lost boys were shouting in glee. Tinkerbell made the whole ship gold and she made it flew. We flew into the sky. Above the clouds and into the moon as if we could reach it. Astryd pulled me beside her.
"This is awesome." She said. I put my arms around her shoulder. She leaned her head on my chest.
"This is hardcore. You are hardcore." I said to her. She looked at me and frowned.
"But you enjoyed it though." she smiled sweetly. Peter dropped us into a big house. We said our goodbyes to the lost boys. Moments later Ty pulled me.
"There's our door home." There was a glowing door on the other side of the street. We ran to the other side and held hands again.
"You ready to go home?" She asked.
"Of course I do." I replied.