Chapter 21

ASTRYD

These past few days, Nyx was weirding it out. I mean, I caught him smiling by himself always. He was being nice to me too much I like to barf. Sheesh. What is happening with this dude?

As usual my mom was at work. RB said he had a date so, Nyx and I were the ones left in the house.

"Hey, want to try something out?" I asked, he was on my old bedroom. The door was open so I barged in right through it. He was lying on my old bed. So what I did was lay beside him and asked the question.

We were that close. I felt like we were siblings.

"Hey, I am asking you a question." I nudged him.

"What?" he asked.

"Let's go adventuring." He automatically stood up and looked at me.

"Right now?" he asked. "What should I bring? What should I wear?"

"Nothing." I said.

We went down the stairs and headed to the backyard.

"Remember, don't do anything stupid. Don't mess up the story. If you mess up, do what you can to do things right." I said.

"Roger that. Will we be together in the story?"

"To tell you the truth, I didn't know. This is the first time. Well if that happens, if you saw a glowing door, go through it so you could go home or find me."

We were in front of the tree and I looked at him. I held his hands and asked him if he was ready. I chant the words for the door to show up. I held the doorknob and looked at him again. You could see in his face the excitement.

"Ready?" he smiled. We went through the door. Next thing I knew I was in a bush.

"Nyx!" I shouted quietly. "Nyx!!!!" then I saw a glowing green fairy staring back at me.

I shrieked in astonishment. Who was that? OH! It was Tinkerbell. Moments later I was put in a sack by whom I didn't know. I was shouting for help. I didn't know what to do. It scared the hell out of me. What did I do? What have I done? Why did they sack me? I thought I was gonna die. I had sworn that I wouldn't bring anyone with me again if I get out her alive. This is the first thing that happened to me.

Next thing I knew I was out of the sack and I was in front of a man that was dressed funny. He was wearing a red coat. His had this long mustache and his long black hair was shiny. He was wearing a big red hat with a white feather on it. He was thin and tall. He was wearing a tights like pants and a black boots. What I couldn't stop staring was the silver hook he had for his hands.

"It's rude to stare dearie" he said in his most evil tone.

"I'm sorry sir." I felt my heart was beating so fast.

"She calls me sir. Unlike you imbeciles. I like this girl. You have a name dearie?"

"My name is Astryd sir."

"Good. I like it. I'm gonna keep you here. You know Pan?"

"Who?"

"Peter Pan."

"I've heard of him."

"You friends with him?"

"No Sir."

"Would you want to be one of the pirates?"

I was stunned on what he had said. I didn't know what to say. I just want to find Nyx.

"Can we find my friend Nyx if I said yes?"

"YES!"

"So I guess I would like to be a pirate then. What is the first thing I would do?"

"Well I want you to ask that fairy where does Peter Pan lives."

He handed me a lamp with Tink inside. I looked at her. She was scared. Captain Hook left us in the room.

"Hey there Tinkerbell, My name is Astryd. I'm not from this world. I came here with a friend. His name is Nyx, have you saw him?" I asked nicely. She shook her head. What am I thinking? I saw her right after we came right in.

I was taking nicely when Captain Hook barged in the door.

"Well, have you got the place?" He asked me.

"No sir I'm sorry, I can't get it out of her."

"I'll do it. Go to your room now dearie."

"Yes sir."

I left them in the room, and a pirate led me to my room. I wonder where Nyx was.