Chapter 13

ASTRYD

Next morning I woke up early. I got up and did my morning rituals. I got on my bikini and wore a shirt over it and I wore my denim short. The boys were sleeping I took a picture of them. They were hugging each other.

I stepped out of the house. The sun was peeping through a mountain far from the beach. I took some pictures of it. After some time, the sun was beaming its rays. Then there were some guys that were playing Frisbee on the shore. I sat not so near yet not so far too so I could take some good pictures of them.

I looked at the sun and I knew that it was time to go back to the cabin. But before that, I saw 2 topless dudes running with their surfboards with them. I knew those dudes. So I took a picture of them running. You can see that they were excited surfing.

I headed back to the cabin.
"Oh good, your back. Breakfast is on the table." Mom said.
"Thanks."
"Oh you better fuel up. Were gonna play volleyball this afternoon. Its vs the other department. But the one playing is our kids. You up for it?"
"Uuhhhg. Sports."
"You can do it. Besides its volleyball. It's not that hard."
"Okay. If you said so."

I ate what's left of the breakfast the boys attacked. Then rested on the couch in the cabin porch. I was reading a book I bought from home. It was John Green's 'Looking for Alaska'. I was already hooked on the book when the boys came from their surf escapade.
"Hey." RB hugged me. He was drenched so he got me slightly wet too. Then Nyx joined RB getting me wet. Uuhhhg. These? boys.
"You guys ready?" Mom said. "It's time."
"Time for what?" RB asked.
"Sports." I commented disgustedly.
"You guys would play against the kids from the other departments." My mom said.

After some time we were in the spot where the game will be held. Nyx was on the side as a bystander. Well he isn't playing because he was not an employee's kid.

We had been teamed up with 3 girls and a boy. They gave us time to meet each other and had our strategies. The brunette was Bay, the blonde one was Aria and the feisty red head girl was Emma. The hot boy's name was Emmett.

RB being the sporty dude, asked if everybody knows how to play volleyball. Turns out that not everybody from the team doesn't know how to play. When we looked at other team there was only 2 girls from their team and the dudes were the ones I was taking pictures of playing Frisbee earlier. So I assumed that they were very, very, very flexible and into sports.

The game started and the guys on our team were separated from each other. Well they knew what they were doing so we just go with it.

The other team served the ball. RB received it and the dude from the other team smashed it like there was no tomorrow and unfortunately it hit Bay the brunet girl. She hurled. I came towards Bay and asked if she was okay. She said she was and she was okay. We continued to play. Then same thing happens. The dude hit Bay again with the ball. It happened again for the third time. I called time out.
"What? They were doing it on purpose. I hate when someone is aggravated." It was an answer to RB's confused stare.
"Here's what we gonna do. Bay, Emma and Aria stay out of the way. We are gonna win this one." I came towards Nyx's position to get something to drink. I think he can see that I was pissed. I got the bottled water and drank from it. I poured what's left of it onto me to cool things down.

I heard the whistle of the referee calling us back into the game. I looked at the other team and they were laughing their butts off while they were pointing on Bay. Ahhhrg. I hate that guy. I faced Nyx and took my shirt off before returning to the court.