Chapter 20

NYX

A week had passed and my profile picture had 500+ likes as of today. They really think that we were a couple and we looked cute together.
"You should take it down though." Ty said.
"Why?" I asked in curiosity.
"I don't know, maybe because I was in it." She said.
"You look kind of cute together." RB said.
"See, even your brother liked it." I smirked.
"Pfffft. Okay. But they think im hot." I frowned at her.
"You are Ty." I said. Her brother got his thumbs up for approval.
"Sheesh. Stop it."
"By the way, mom said that we should rent an apartment when you go to the university with us. She wants us to be together because of the news she was hearing from her co-workers about the kids today." RB said to Ty.
"She's going to the uni with us?" I asked. "What are taking up?" I asked her.
"Uhm, Engineering." She answered me.
"Cool. Can I come in the apartment?" I asked.
"Please. I know you'd want to live in with me too." RB said.
"Oh dude, you know my feelings towards you. I love you so much I can't live without you" We were gesturing gayishly. Ty laughed.
"Oh now I've seen everything." She snorted.
"So if you love me so much, you love Ty as well." I was stunned by the statement.
"Where is this coming from?" I asked.
"It was a joke dude. We kind of looked alike." He laughed.
"I know. Haha" I laughed with him.

The day passed by uneventful.

RB's statement was on repeat on my mind all day.
"So if you love me so much, you love Ty as well."

Do I love her? Wait? What was I thinking? I just met her this summer. She was my brother's sister. But she was easy to be with. I had become friends with her in an instant. I loved her personality. I love everything she does. She is one of a kind. She was so innocent. I could not compare her to the girls I have been with. She was nothing like them. We had a lot in common too. I am her fan when it comes to art and the way she played volleyball. She stands on what she believed in. She hates bullies. There's something mysterious about this girl. She doesn't had any friends at all but when you know her you would want to be friends with her. She really love adventures and I want to be with her on that. I want to know her better. I want to make her smile. I want to see every emotion she have.

Why the hell am I making a mental list of things about her and things I want about her? I'm going bonkers. I was in my, err, her old bed thinking about these. I didn't believe in love but I just found myself falling for her. I found myself grinning at myself.