Chapter 14

NYX
"And they unleashed the kraken." RB said before following Ty back on the court.

I was taken aback of what had happened. Ty took her shirt off in front of me. Oh gods she looked perfect. Then people on our side screamed with glee. I snapped out of it.

It was Ty's team turn to serve and she was serving. She had this game on face on her. The referee blew his whistle Ty served and it was awesome. The big blond dude received the ball and they had a rally. The 2 dudes and Ty was working hard for the team. The rally was awesome and the finishing smash was from Ty and the dudes missed it.

Ty made a lot of that move. I thought that she wasn't athletic at all. The other team made the next time out. Ty's team were tapping her on the back and saying what a great player she was. Then Ty and RB came towards me. I gave them bottled water.
"You were great there." I complimented her.
"Well they have unleashed the kraken. The kraken of volleyball I mean." RB joked. I could see her blush. Or was it that the sun kissed her skin.
"You should wear your shirt now. You might get sunburned." I said.
"I should not. The sleeves will just stop me from kicking their ass."
"Where have you learn those moves? I thought you were not athletic at all."
"I played volleyball on my old school when I was a kid. I was planning on not helping these dudes and pretend that I didn't know how, but that blonde dude was messing with Bay."
"Keep it up. You'll be winning the game if you keep it up."

Then the referee blew his whistle again. The game continued and Ty's team was winning. They were great. First set of the game goes to Ty's team. The second was on the opposing team. The third and the winning was Ty's team.
"I have never thought that I would play volleyball again." Ty said. She looked so tired I handed her her shirt and a bottle of water.
"Thanks." She said.
"Hey RB!" I threw a bottle of water at him.
"Thanks bro."
"Hey bikini girl." A boy said. "Nice play." He smirked. "Want to hang out later? I'm Logan by the way." He extended his hands to Ty.
"And I'm hungry. Come on love let's get something to eat." She pulled my hands. I thought she would say her name to that Logan guy. And she called me love again.
"BURNED." One of his friends teased him.
"Now I know why you haven't got any friends." I teased. "You scare people or eat them." I added.
"I'm just pissed at people bullying others." she said.
"That's our Ty!" RB cheered.
"So where are we gonna eat?" She asked and RB and I laughed at her.