Chapter 32

ASTRYD

It's only few days now and I would be in college. I would be a college chic or dudette in a few days. Oh gods I'm so excited. I was packing my things up for it. We will be leaving for the apartment tomorrow.

Mom said that she will not be going with us because she had this important thing that was going on. What would be much important that her baby girl going into college? Okay I was getting childish about this, it's not always my first day in college anyways. Plus moving out of the house is an event for me. I've never had gone away from home, like ever.

So enough of my excitement for college. Have a told you that Logan and I were friends now and sometimes hanging out. Well it was the highlight of the week.

First of all, Logan had been visiting me into my house. I didn't get it at first then Nyx told me Logan like me and he was a jerk but I didn't listened to him and I know the second one is true.

Logan had dropped by today and no one was home but me. Apparently, they had to some stuff to fetch before going moving out for the apartment tomorrow. So Logan was outside the door and I invited him in and we hang out.

We were talking and talking and talking and talking. Yeah we really loved talking. My nemesis was now my friend which was very not me. You know, no-friend-at-all girl here.

We were talking all day, he was kind of nice and easy to talk to but then again I hated his arrogance and his big ego. Our past time was calling each other names.

"Naïve." he shouted at me.

"Jerk." i shouted back

"Fat."

"Fart."

"Grumpy."

"Creep."

"Hungry."

"I am."

"Let's go on a date?"

I was dumbfounded at what he said. I looked at him. He looked at me. He was waiting for an answer.

"Look, Logan, you are nice."

"I was asking you for dinner. What were you thinking?"

"Oh" that was all I said. I thought he was asking me on a date. Then next thing I knew Logan was tickling me. I am really, really ticklish. I want to punch him for doing that.

It was getting hot because of the tickling. I was laughing my head off and have you ever felt like you can't breathe at all due to laughing. That was I was feeling now. I mean for god's sake, I just cannot breathe.

The tickling session had ended and it ended up him inching his way to my face. I pushed him but the next thing happened was he pinned me down onto the couch. It happened so fast.

"What are you doing jerk?" I asked, I could hear my voice shaking. I was terrified and still catching my breath. He didn't answered. He was looking at me amused. His grey eyes was oozing with lust. It scared the shit out of me.

He kissed my neck. Oh god. I am really, really, really scared right now. And I have never been scared like this my entire life.

"Please let me go Logan." I was crying but he did not let go of me. He didn't. He just kissed my neck.

"please." I said meekly. "You are hurting me." He didn't even bulge. I was desperately crying for help. I was trying to stop him.

My sight was blurred by the tears welling up my eyes. What the hell happened? We were having fun earlier and now he is attempting to rape me?

Then out of nowhere a fist landed on Logan's face. I was shocked at what had happened. Who was it? Logan fell out of the couch. I saw Nyx with clenched fist. I could see the darkness of his eyes.

He grabbed Logan and punched him again. The sound of the punching made me feel queasy. Logan's nose was bleeding. The sight of the blood made me queasier.

"NYX STOP!!" I shouted with all the energy left in me. He was still punching him. I hurriedly stood from the couch and ran towards them. Nyx was now on top of Logan punching the life out of him. I hugged him from behind.

He punched Logan again. His hands was again posing for a blow. I held it.

"Nyx. Please stop, you are killing him." He stopped doing what he was doing. We stood up. I unwrapped my arms around him.

"DON'T EVER TOUCH ASTRYD AGAIN. HELL, DON'T EVER COME NEAR HER AGAIN, I SWEAR TO GOD, I'D KILL YOU." His voice was laced with anger and I could feel his going to really kill Logan then and there if i hadn't interfere with the punching stunt earlier. It all happened very fast.

Logan stood up and ran to the door. When Logan was gone, Nyx faced me and held my face. He wiped the tears streaming down my face.

His hands was bloody. It smells lika metal but even though, I felt safe. I hugged him. I pressed my body against him and cried then i felt him hugged me tighter. I could hear his fast heartbeat.

"Are you okay now?" his voice was calm and assuring. I nodded and my face was still burried in his chest.

"I won't let anyone hurt you Ty. I promise you that." I was shocked at what I heard. My stomach did a back flip. What is happening? One minute someone was gonna rape me, then there was some action then this thing. What is this thing?

"Ty," his voice was laced with something I can't figure out what. I had the urge to look at him. Still there was tears in my cheeks from crying. He wiped it with his thumb.

"Ty, feels like I've known you forever. You are full of wonders." His eyes was melting me from the inside out. His voice is comforting.

"Nyx you are shaking." I teased him.

"Well it's good shaking." He smirked. "Look, I've never had this feeling. I am confused and I didn't know anything else. Just being around you drives me nuts and not being around you drives me nuts too. Well, I think I might be in danger of falling in love with you. No, I might have fallen deeply in love with you."

Oh good gods, are you making up for the years I have to sulk by myself? Thank you. I secretly prayed. I was confused too myself. Did Nyx just confessed? Is this really happening?

"Please say something. I need you to say something please." he said. I snapped out of my daydreaming.

"Ty?" he held my cheeks again and caressing it with his thumb.

"Uh, I don't know what to say." I really don't. This is the first time I experienced this one.

"Are you rejecting me?" He looked at me sadly. What am I gonna do? What am I gonna say? Why is this happening to me now? Why now of all times?

***

A/N
So what do you think?
Is it enough action , drama ,romance that I lack in the last chapter?

Well, you are welcome.

Tell me what you think :)

Vote, Comment and Share. Make my day

-anotherstoryteller