Chapter 33

NYX

Oh no, I had confessed to Astryd. That happened very fast. One minute I was angry, the next I was gooey heart dude and the scariest part of it is she doesn't even answering or commenting on the words i just blurted just now.

I was looking at her and her blue eyes was blank. I couldn't decipher what she was thinking. My move was so wrong, very, very, very, very wrong. How can I face her again after this? I'm such an idiot. It's all my fault. What was I thinking? Saving her and all and I confessed?

I looked at her face. Her lips was forming an incredibly cute smile. Is that her answer? Is that her answer to my confession? Is that what I was waiting for? I took my chances.

I pulled her real close to me again and our body was pressed up right against each other. I couldn't help myself. I wanted her. I can't get enough of her. It was blurred it all happened all at once.

Our face was inches from each other. I looked at her amazingly beautiful blue eyes. It was a little teary because of what had happened earlier but what the heck, it was so beautiful. I kissed her forehead, then her nose. I gazed upon her pink lips. I held her face and brushed my fingers through her pink luscious lips.

God I want to kiss her. So that is what I did. I kissed her. My lips brushed against hers. It was a quick one. I leaned back to see what was her reaction.

I brushed some hair away from her face. I looked into her eyes searching for something like answers or something. I can't decipher it but I knew something awesome is gonna happen.

I kissed her again and it was gentle. Her lips was so soft. There was a warm tingling sensation that crept down my spine. Her arms clung on my shoulders and I pulled her closer to my body.

I slid my tongue inside her open mouth. The gentle kiss earlier was now becoming intense. It was slow and passionate. We were savoring the moment. I've never felt this before. Well I kissed a lot of girls before but this one was one of a kind.

She bit my lower lip. That just made me excited. I sucked on her upper lip. This was going on for a while now. We broke the kiss to gasp for air. It was enchanting. It was the kiss of the year. It was the superman of all kisses. So okay I was exaggerating now. But it was the very kiss that answered everything I didn't quite understand. It was perfect at its timing.

There was a sweet smile I saw on Ty's lips. And mind you, her lips was red and swollen from all the kissing we've made. I was amused at the thought that I've made that lips red and swollen. I've made Astryd's lips red. I sucked on them too, which tasted like strawberries.

I licked my own lips and felt that tingly sensation it made. It was kind of sensitive with all the kissing and the biting that had happened.

We didn't talked about what happened. I just drop her off in front of her stairs and kissed her hand. I watched her go upstairs to her bedroom. I can't believe that it just happened.

I opened the door to my room with a goofy smile in my face. I just can't believe that all of that happened in just one night. Good thing I ditched the girl flirting with me at the grocery store. So RB flirted with her and I got home, just in time saving Ty from that bastard. I closed the door behind me.

Ty's kiss lingered. I was smiling silly and remembering what happened earlier. I sat on the edge of my bed. Then I felt a stingy feeling at the back of my hand. I looked at it. It had blood, I remembered punching the life out of Logan earlier.

I got up the bed and head to the bathroom. The door was open and the water was on. There was Ty washing her face on the bathroom sink. I got inside the bathroom.