Chapter 24

NYX

I posted the new picture I took a few seconds ago. I captioned it with 'cuddling' and tagged her. When the photo was up she hit me. I swear I could see it in her face the horror when she saw it. I liked this moments with her. It was kind of new but I was entertained and was having that butterfly feeling at the same time.

All we did was hanged out in her bedroom. We watched a movie of her choice. She loved that Levine guy on Maroon 5 so we watched 'Begin Again'. It was kind of late when we started the movie, we've finished it but when I looked at her she was fast asleep.

She looks gorgeous. She looks beautiful. She looks awesome. She looks lovely. She looked like an angel sent here from heaven to make me feel what I'm feeling right now. I snapped a picture of her.

She melts my heart. Why am I feeling this? Is this what people say is love? I don't believe in that shit. But I was feeling awfully good.

I looked at every inch of her face. It was mesmerizing. She had a mole on her right cheek which I think was hot. Her eyelashes was long. Her cheeks was kind of puffy but it was a good puffy. Her nose was pointed but it was perfect. Her lips had this fine lines defining them and it was like she was pouting. I smiled to the thought of her pouting. It is pinkish and I would like to kiss them.

I inched my face to hers being too careful so I wouldn't wake her up. I could feel her breath through my face. I was positive that I wasn't breathing. I could feel my heart beating fast, hell I could feel it down my throat. I was inching my way to her. I was really wanted to kiss her. I've never felt anything like this urge before.

She moaned and moved for a bit. I was taken aback on her movement. Have she had woken up? I looked at her again. She was not moving and she was sleeping like an angel.

I did my attempt on kissing her again. I slowly moved close again to her. Her face was in front of me. I only had this chance of kissing her. I wouldn't do it if she was awake. She was not into me.

I looked at her pretty face and her pink luscious lips again. I gently pressed my lips to hers. I did it as long as I could. I thought that she was gonna wake up by my nerve racking act. But she didn't.

I stood up from where I was sitting and head down the stairs.

I kissed her. She didn't know it but I kissed her. I got my phone out and posted the picture I took of her sleeping.
'Sweet dreams my sweet astryd'