Chapter 35

ASTRYD

When I woke up this morning, I smelled pancakes. I got out of my room and sat in front of the kitchen counter.

There he was standing, cooking something in the kitchen with his messy dark bed hair pointing on different direction and his manly back facing me.
God, He looks hot with an apron on. He looks hot in everything he wears. He looks hot cooking, he looks hot on everything he did.

Oh gods, I want him for my breakfast. Can I have my boyfriend for breakfast? Can my boyfriend be my breakfast instead of what my boyfriend is preparing?

I've never had such lust for a human being before. Is this a good thing? And I really love saying 'my boyfriend' very, very, very much.

"Good morning love." I snapped from my daydreaming session. I smiled. He was looking at me amused. He walked towards me and he kissed my forehead.

"So what do you want for breakfast?" He asked with a smirk on his face. Oh god, he is so hot. Thank the gods for giving him to me as a consolation for not having friends back in high school.

"You." I was shocked at what came out of my mouth. "Oh, that came out so wrong. I'm sorry. Sometimes my mouth say things my brain doesn't analyze." I smiled sheepishly. He laughed.

"I would love to have you too." He chuckled. "But unfortunately we live together with your brother and we can't do that."

"A kiss maybe?" I asked leaning across the counter to tease him. He leaned across the table to meet my face halfway. His dark eyes stared into mine, our faces was inches from each other.

His gaze was diverted from my eyes to my lips. My heart was beating fast. I can feel his breath brushing through my lips. I crave for him. I want him. How long will it take for this guy to kiss me? Is he only teasing me?

My lips were slightly open obviously craving for him. Ahhhrg. This is taking too long. "Are you gonna kiss me or just gonna tease me?" He smiled, amused at what I whispered. He leaned closer so our lips would touch. My heart just faltered.

Our lips moved in sync. It was designed to be together. We were designed to be together. I cannot believe he is mine and I am his. We broke the kiss with a smile on our faces. I brushed my lips against him again like I have stolen a kiss from him.

"Steady there love, we have forever to do that so take it easy." He smirked.

"I love you." I said sweetly.

"I love you too." he said. He stood up straight and got the plate of bacon pancakes. "Bacon pancakes?"

"Thank you love." I munched on a whole lot of bacon pancakes. My boyfriend sat beside me and ate with me. After breakfast I stood up and kissed my boyfriend and gone to the bathroom. Ha! I really love saying my boyfriend.

I prepared for my first day of class in the university and so did RB and Nyx. I wanted college to be perfect and not like my high school life. RB called to head out first and Nyx and I said that we would be coming down soon too.

We was about to head out, Nyx pinned me on the door and inched his face to mine. His breath was fanning my lips. God, he was teasing me. I wanted him to kiss me again. Yeah, I've never get enough of this hot piece of meat.

"You really can't survive without me, can you?" I said.

"I was just thinking what is it with you? You intrigued me. What made me fall deeply in love with my girlfriend?"

"Is it my beautiful blue eyes, or my long orange hair? Or is it my weirdness? It's my weirdness isn't it?" I asked.

"I've never felt this before Ty. I never even thought that love is real. It all happened fast. I thought it was lust but it isn't. It's so real with you. You are my only exception. You painted my world Ty. I'm so in love with you. I'm so glad it's you."

"I never thought that a Nyx Eros Cortez would be so cheesy like this. I think I'm having second thoughts." I smiled sheepishly.

"You made me like this love." He said and he brushed his lips through mine.

"Hey love, were gonna be late for the first day school."

"Did I told you, I hated that endearment?" He smirked. I bit my own lips.

"But you love it when it's me who called you that."

"Ehhh. I really do. What magic did you enchant me with? Did you do witchcraft on me?"

"I don't know."

"But it started with that tree of yours and your adventures."

"I really love those adventures though."

"We'll make our own adventure Ty."

"Yeah, I'm sure we do."

"I promise you that. If its adventure you want, its adventure you get." He finally kissed me. It feels like electricity was running through my veins. We broke the kiss to gasp for air. We both smiled upon our lips parted.

So we head out. RB was waiting on the car. We got in and drove into the university. RB drove into the parking lot and we climbed down as soon as we had parked the car.

We walked into the University's entrance. First day of college today. I was ready. I think I was ready.

"Ty Promise me, you won't do in college what you did back in high school." It was RB saying this. "You are an amazing girl and there's a big world out there."

"Yes I'd do that. Besides, you will walk me through life in here right?"

"You bet we will" It was Nyx who said that and got hisnarms around my shoulder and kissed my temple.

I'm so ready for my own adventure. There's a big world out there and it's waiting for me to discover it. It will be my very own story. I'll make it through life with the new people in my life and learn life's lessons through experiences.