Curiosity Fills the Cat (Mitobe x Koganei)

I was actually planning to write about them before someone finally requested it. This is dedicated to you, girl! Enjoy reading!

*************************

Mitobe is very mysterious.

Koganei never saw him open his mouth to speak, and he just uses handsigns to express himself. Although he usually understand what Mitobe meant, Koganei is curious why he can't open his mouth.

Is it because he is just shy?
Or maybe because he just wanted to preserve his voice? Maybe he had a golden voice that could actually give him a Grammy Award, so he must use it only when he sings.

Whatever his reasons were, Koganei knew he should act. That is why today he crafted ingenious plans that would let him hear Mitobe's voice. This is all or nothing!

PLAN A:

IN THE CLASSROOM

"Good morning, Mitobe!" Koganei smiled widely as closed his fists behind his back. Mitobe just smiled back. No greetings huh? Well, be prepared because I will finally reveal to the world how your voice actually sound!

"Look what I've got here, Mitobe!" Koganei threw at him the things he's holding--cockroaches and rats. All were just made of plastic of course. But Mitobe was caught off guard, and with a shock in his face, his mouth started to open.

Now, scream in fear, Mitobe, and let us hear your voice!

"Kyaaaaah!! What the hell are you bringing here, Koganei?!" someone shouted, but to Koganei's disappointment, it was not Mitobe who reacted to his prank.

Mitobe definitely opened his mouth, but in the end, he swallowed his scream and just kept his lips zipped once again. Mitobe looked at him in contempt, and urged him to apologize at the girl who shouted earlier.

He approached the teary-eyed girl and apologized. "I-I'm sorry." Koganei grabbed all his toys in her seat and on the floor before he glanced menacingly at Mitobe who was now busy reading their book.

"My plan may fail this time but I won't just give up," Koganei whispered to himself. On to plan B!

PLAN B
AT THE GYM

"You'll have a practice match with each other today. Get ready to warm up before we play, okay?!" Riko announced so everyone went around the court and started warming their bodies up. Koganei whistled a melody and went to a corner with Mitobe.

Mitobe started to stretch his back by trying to reach his knees with his hands so Koganei did the same. Then Mitobe raised his hands upward, and stretched it sidewards.

Now this is what you call chance!

Koganei inconspicuously walked behind him and started tickling him on his waist!

"Now, Mitobe! Laugh to your heart's content!"

Koganei saw Mitobe's eyes went wide but he closed his lips tighter, not letting a single voice out from his mouth. So Koganei wiggled his fingers more to the extent that Mitobe lost the strength of his legs and just laid on the floor.

"Laugh now, Mitobe! I want to hear you laugh!" Koganei grinned and sat above Mitobe. He continued what he was doing, but Mitobe was putting up a good fight by trying to stop his wrists from tickling, while he still kept his lips sealed.

Koganei pinned one of Mitobe's right hand with his knees while he hold on the other. Now he was tickling him on his neck, however, Mitobe is  of course a lot more stronger than him, so Koganei knew he needed help.

"Oi, Kagami! Hold Mitobe's hands for me!"

"W-what? What are you doing, senpai?"

"Hurry! I need to--"

Koganei gasped and stopped tickling Mitobe when he suddenly felt someone grip his head.

"You need to what, Koganei? What the hell are you doing!?" A voice from under the pits of a grave whispered in his ears. Shivering in fear, Koganei slowly moved his head and saw their coach's evil face.

"W-warming up?" His voice trembled.

"Warming up!? It doesn't look like it to me, you moron!" Riko gripped his head tighter and threw him to who-knows-where. A loud bump echoed in the gym.

"Awww!" Koganei sat up and held his hurting head and arms. Luckily, the floor was made of board so it  doesn't look like serious.

"Mitobe-senpai, are you okay?" He heard Kagami ask. He saw Mitobe stand up and nod at Kagami, but when he looked at him, Koganei knew that his death is near.

Please let him write a will first.

********************

"H-hey, Mitobe. I told you I'm really sorry, okay? Can't you let this day pass?"

Mitobe glanced at him for a while, but he just frowned at him and continued on walking.

"Mitobe? Huhu! Please forgive me!"

But Mitobe just ignored him the entire time until they reached his house. Koganei don't want to end this night with Mitobe stil hating him so before Mitobe could even touch their gate, Koganei kowtowed (bowing with head on the ground) and shouted apologies.

"I'm sorry! I'm deeply, really sorry for today Mitobe! Please accept my apologies! I promise I wouldn't do it anymore! Please forgive me!" Koganei looked up at Mitobe and saw him panic, since it was really late at night and yet he was making a ruckus in the middle of the street.

Koganei shivered in fear when Mitobe gave him a deathly gaze. He was about to cry when Mitobe carried him with one hand to his waist inside his house.

"Uhm? W-why are we--? I mean, y-yeah! We should talk inside to avoid disturbing your n-neighbors. S-sorry for intruding..."

Mitobe removed both of their shoes and locked the door. Still carrying him, Mitobe went into the kitchen and turned on the lights. Koganei saw a note on the fridge saying, 'We went to Hokkaido, nii-chan! Bring a good friend over so you won't be lonely alone here!'

Mitobe sighed and looked at him in disbelief, so Koganei hesistantly raised his right hand and said, "I-I am a good friend! Hehe."

Koganei heard Mitobe click his tongue and felt his hands grip tighter around his waist. He didn't know why but he instantly became nervous especially when Mitobe started to go upstairs probably for them to go to his room.

With Mitobe's every step, Koganei could hear a loud pound inside his chest. Images came running through Koganei's head and became shocked with himself when he realized that he was thinking of doing something... dirty with Mitobe. WHY?! WHY THE HELL WOULD HE THINK ABOUT THAT?!

Cold sweat started to form on Koganei's forehead. When they reached Mitobe's room, he let him down on the floor before he threw away their bags somewhere.

"M-mitobe, uhm. W-why don't we switch on the lights, first?" Koganei tried to find the switch on the wall but a firm hand stopped him from doing so. He slowly turned around and with the help of the moonlight from the windows, Koganei saw a light smirk plastered on Mitobe's face.

"M-mitobe?" Koganei can barely hear his own voice. "You're too c-close..."

He tried to step back away but Mitobe just moved forward, pinning his right hand on the door. He looked away from Mitobe's fiery gaze and tried to wriggle his wrists loose from Mitobe's grip but to no avail. The next thing he heard was Mitobe's door locking, and husky, warm whisper in his ears.

"Tell me, Koganei. Why do you want to hear my voice?" (A/N: Insert Mamoru Miyano's voice here)

Koganei's eyes slowly widened as he felt his blood rush fast through his veins, warming him up in effect, especially his face.

S-so this was Mitobe's voice. Calm and collected but dangerous. Husky and hoarse but sexy. Koganei felt his whole body tremble, maybe in fear? Or could it be in excitement?

He tried to swallow first before he answered. "I-I was just c-curious." Koganei tried to catch his breath but his whole body felt like he just ran for a thousand laps. He's getting restless--and breathless.

"So? How was it that you finally heard my voice?" Koganei felt a soft wet tickle in his ears which made him shudder, and he just wished this torture would conti-- he meant end.

"I-It was...good?" What was he supposed to say, anyway? He couldn't possibly say that it was one hell of a sexy voice, or that his voice turned him on! W-wait, did he just say turn him on?

"That was it, it was just good?" Mitobe let his hand go, and Koganei saw an utter disappointed look on Mitobe's face. "After all the trouble that you've caused me today, it was just good?"

Koganei can't believe what he was seeing. He hasn't seen this kind of Mitobe's face anywhere until now.

"You seem to want to have a punishment tonight, my naughty cat." Mitobe lifted up his face near his and saw lust written in his deep eyes.

This was Mitobe's other side.

"Well, this is a perfect chance for me, and opportunity awaits to no one. You shall grab it before it'll vanish."

Koganei tried to move his lips but Mitobe hindered it with his finger before gently caressing his face. "Say Koganei. I also wanted to hear your voice so much."

"W-what?"

"I wanted to hear your voice and I've always imagined how it would sound when you are screaming with pleasure in my hands."

"W-what are you saying?!"

"That's why, you must not hold back tonight," Mitobe said before he felt his lips being captured by Mitobe's mouth.

Koganei was taken by surprise. What is this? Two men kissing? I-impossible! But it was already happening! He then just decided to tightly close his eyes.

It was just their lips touching at first, still hesitant and felt like trying to taste a candy for the first time. But it was too sweet, to sweet that they couldn't stop, and they wanted more...

So Mitobe used his tongue and made a forceful entrance inside Koganei's mouth, making him unconsciously let out a soft moan. He blushed in embarrassment when he felt Mitobe's lips form a grin of satisfaction, but everything was just starting.

Mitobe deepened the kiss as he pulled Koganei closer to him. His tongue explored and conquered every corner of Koganei's mouth while his hand started to unbutton his shirt. He sucked and entwined their tongues together so that the mixture of their saliva dripped down their mouths.

"P-please stop this..." Koganei painfully said, as if he himself knew that he didn't want to stop. But his mind and body were coontradicting each other. Before he knew it, his arms were already clinging onto Mitobe's neck. Before he even realize it, Koganei was already responding to his kisses.

Mitobe gently pushed him until his ankle felt the edge of his bed. Koganei shivered when the cold night breeze touched his skin, and then he just learned that he was already half-naked.

"I won't stop." Their lips touched again and as his back laid down on the mattress, the cold he felt became easily replaced with passionate heat. Mitobe's fingertips gently traced his neck, chest and then it found his nipples.

"Hmp!" Koganei tried to stop from whimpering when Mitobe twisted his already hardening nubs.

"I told you not to hold back, right?" Mitobe licked the back of his ears, and neck while his hands tweaked his hard tips that he never knew could be that sensitive.

"B-but--ahhh!" His back arched when his lips grazed upon one of his nipples. His hands gripped on Mitobe's shirt as his teeth nipped them one at a time. The painful tickling sensation was enough to make him crazy, but when Mitobe's hand travelled farther to his crotch, he thought he would come soon.

Koganei tried to stop Mitobe's hands but the latter gripped on it tighter and lifted it as if he was wondering how much its weight.

With his teary eyes he watched Mitobe remove his pants and underwear and saw how his thing sprang up to his face.

"I-I'm sorry!" Koganei felt apologetic.

But Mitobe just gave him the innocent smile that everyone usually sees before his tongue scraped the wet tip of his shaft.

"Ahhhh!" His eyes widened with the billion sensations it gave him. His legs trembled and Koganei tried to close them but Mitobe held it far apart.

"N-no..." He gripped on the sheets tightly and moaned when he felt something wet, tight and warm closed in his hard rod. Kogane's moans perfectly blended Mitobe's slurping sounds. He writhed as Mitobe's head bobbed up and down, but when he was starting to feel

"S-stop..." His hand tried to reach Mitobe's face. "I might be coming s-soon..."

Mitobe slowly removed his mouth from his shaft and seized it forcefully. "Not yet."

To Koganei's surprise, he felt a slow, tickling poke on his tiny hole, as if trying to knock first before entering, and soon it found its way inside.

"N-no...Ahhh! Hah!" Koganei bit his lips with the pain he just felt, but the finger wiggled inside, and he didn't know what should his body do to this newfound feeling.

"Now, scream for me, Koganei. Let me hear your ecstacy," he heard Mitobe whisper as his finger finally moved in and out, and all can Koganei do is to cry and whimper and scream-- especially when Mitobe added another finger, and another...

Finally, Koganei felt him remove his hand, but he heard the sound of his belt unbuckling. He glanced at Mitobe, and with his blurry eyes he saw him, large and hard. Mitobe went above him and kissed his tears away, before he said, "Finally, we'll become one."

Maybe he could still carry carry on with just fingers, but his large thing is an another story. Koganei felt him being ripped to death, but when he saw Mitobe's worried face, he knew he should finish what they've started.

Mitobe made no movements for a while, but when Koganei thought he could already do it, he encouraged him to move. Still careful, Mitobe started with slow thrusts first, but he shoved inside faster soon after.

"Ahhh! M-mitobe..." Koganei's body slid up and down the sheets with Mitobe's every thrusts, and he felt a bittersweet sensation at the same time. Then Mitobe removed himself from him for a while, pushed him sideways and then entered him from the side, making him feel his hardness inside him even more.

Koganei slowly opened his eyes, and saw their reflection in the mirror in front of him. His hair was messy, his eyes were droopy, his mouth was wet, and his body bounced in rhythmical motion. No doubt, he was having sex right now.

From the reflection, he saw how swiftly Mitobe's butt moved and when he murmured to him, "Hot and tight", all he could do is close his eyes tigtly in embarrassment.

Mitobe carried one of his legs, and pounded and drilled him faster.

"M-mitobe...haaah!" Koganei huffed a warm breath.

"K-koganei..."

Not too long after, both of them reached the climax, and with a few more rapid thrusts, they both made a rapturous release, splurting white fluids on their bodies.

Koganei's chest heaved up and down as he tried to catch his breath and perhaps because of too much strain to his body, Koganei immediately drifted into sleep.

***********

Koganei was woken up by
soft sobs beside him.

"Mitobe?" He yawned and blinked his eyes until he could finally see the man in front of him clearly. "Are you crying?"

Mitobe, in his naked glory, stood up and this time, he was the one who kowtowed on the floor.

"What? Are you saying that you regretted what you did?"

Mitobe lifted up his face and shook his head, then he made signs saying, "but you may not still be ready..."

Koganei murmured. "Seriously, do you have a split personality? Earlier you were a sex maniac, you know?" He sighed and without letting the blanket covering him fall, he hugged Mitobe. "I-it's okay. I mean, every cell in my body was shocked but..."

"But what?"

"It seemed that I really liked it and that I can do it the second or third time..." His voice trailed off in embarrassment when he muttered the last phrase.

"My, my. Aren't you a cat in heat?"

Koganei blushed immediately and pushed Mitobe away. "I-I'm telling you, you n-need a psychiatrist!"

Mitobe heartily laughed. "No. I need a cardiologist right now because you're making my hear want to burst right now."

"W-what? That's some cheesy line, coming from you!" Koganei could feel the heat of his cheeks.

"That's what you usually say to the one you love, right?"

"What?! Shouldn't that come first before you screwed me up?!"

"What can I do? I don't know the right direction anymore because you turned my world upside down," Mitobe sweetly smiled.

"S-stop it, no more!" Koganei covered his face with his palms, but Mitobe removed it and smiled  at him once again.

"W-what?"

Mitobe mouthed 'I love you' before he sealed their lips with a kiss.

**************

AFTER 5 ROUNDS

"Say Mitobe. Why are you not speaking in class, in practice, or wherever?"

"Well, actually, I'm preserving my voice because I'm a seiyuu." (Seiyuu: Voice actor in games, drama CDs or animes)

"What?!"

"Specifically a BL Seiyuu."

"What?! W-wait, what is BL?"

************

A/N: And done! Hahaha. I'm fangirling here. xD Mitobe just became so cool in my eyes. LOL
Anyway, it's been a long time! Sorry for the long wait. I should be updating about Murasakibara x Teppei right now, but I'm having a difficult time, so I first wrote this request. What's your say? Please tell me on the comments! And don't forget to vote, okay? :)

Again, thank you very very much for your support! See you next time!

PS. HAPPY EASTER!

Note: No, I dunno really why Mitobe never spoke a word ever xD I just made up that seiyuu thing. And btw, Mamoru Miyano was the one who also voiced Rin (Free!) and Yagami Light (Death Note). Why him? Well, he was the only one of the most famous seiyuus that is not part of KnB! (cries). I want him badly there! Hahaha. And his voice is simply just... sexy. RAWR.