Too Good to be True (2) (Aomine x Kise)

The task that was given to him was a little difficult, but Kise won't back down for this all-important mission, especially if it was all for a friend.

That's why for these past few days, he's been getting into Aomine's and Kuroko's nerves.

"Aominecchi~! Let's eat lunch together!"

"Aominecchi~! Let's play one on one!"

"Aominecchi~! Let's go home together!"

"The hell, Kise! You're getting so clingy!" Aomine retorted back.

"Ehhh? Really? I don't think so..." Kise pouted.

Aomine sighed and carried his bag on his shoulder. "Fine, let's go."

"Ah, yes!" Kise followed him. "Bye, everyone! Bye Kurokocchi~"

"A-ah, uhm, b-bye." Kuroko answered with a weak voice.

Kise waved his hand goodbye before closing the door of their locker room.

Waaaaa~ he cried internally. He really hated to see Kuroko be hurt like that but he really needed to do this. I'm sorry...

"Hey, your'e falling behind! Come on, let's walk together," Aomine said.

"Coming!" Kise shouted ran their distance and walked side by side with him. However he was surprised when a tan arm clung his neck towards Aomine's chest.

"Geez, don't shout something like that! I'm thinking of another thing if you say that, you know."

He looked up to Aomine with a confused face but when he realized what he had just meant, Kise's face immediately reddened in embarrassment. "W-what the--"

"Hahaha, slowpoke!" Aomine tapped his head and finally let go of his neck. Still, Kise can feel his hear beat so fast he that thought it would burst out anytime. T-that guy, saying something like that...

"Hey, can we stop by a convenience store for a while?" Aomine asked.