A SPECIAL RIDE (Midorima x Takao)

WARNING: SPG ALERT. And this is more graphical. Can you read it until the end? *smirk*

****************************************************

"M-midorima! I...I can't take it anymore!" Takao exclaimed as he struggled for his breath.

"T-takao..."

"Why do you always bring me this much pain?" Tears start to fall from Takao's eyes.

"Pain...?" Midorima looked irritated.

"Why do I always have to pedal this cart?!" Takao wiped off the mixture of sweat and tears from his face. His legs were already starting to hurt.

As usual, Takao is "driving" Midorima home this late night. They have just gottten from their basketball practices, so Takao sure is exhausted, yet Midorima is still ordering him to do this arduous labor.

"Oh, because I told you to. Now, go back to work." Midorima fixed his glasses and beckoned him to continue.

"But--" Takao still wanted to contest but all he could do is to shiver when Midorima gawked at him. 

"Okay! Okay!" Takao finally gave in and continued on pedaling. Tch. Can someone remind him why do he follow this guy?

"What's with your face? You looked so pissed." Midorima asked. The question made Takao scowl even more. 

"Why, you ask?! You always have me pedal this rotten cart and carry your weight, bastard. Who wouldn't be pissed?" Takao said with a creased forehead.

"Oh, don't be so silly. That's actually one good training for your legs," he grinned.

"Training? Really? It's more like a punishment!"

"So, what do you propose?"

"Huh?" Takao looked back at him, still using all his effort to treadle.

"'I'm asking you what do you want?!"

"Ah. O-of course! I want to ride that cart sometime while you're the one doing the hardwork here! That would be very very nice!" Takao sarcastically said. As if that would happen.

"Uhhmm... I see..."

Takao's face lifted up with his answer. Hey, could it be that Midorima can understand his sentiments now?

Takao's heart swelled with joy as he turned to face Midorima, only to be disappointed in what he saw.

"I see. My lucky item for tomorrow is a mortar and pestle. I should secure one immediately." Midorima slowly nodded as he got on with listening to obviously that damn horoscope in his phone via an earphone.