HE'S MINE (Midorima x Akashi)

Yahari, I can't serve two masters at the same time. *sigh*

Anyway, I heard that Midochin has a younger sister but I don't know her name, so I'll just use the username of the one whom I dedicated this story to.

Omataseshimashita.

**********************

"Tadaima," Midorima announced as he swung their door open. (I'm home)

"Ahh! Onii-san! Okaerinasai!" A girl with green bob-cut hair wearing glasses welcomed him at the door. She gave Midorima a warm smile.

"Minako, erase that smile of yours. It's creeping me out," he said as he entered the living room with her.

"Well, I just want to check if you didn't forget what I told you this morning," she held her arms in front of her chest.

His forehead creased. "What are you talking about?"

"Ugh!" Minako slapped her forehead in disappointment. "How forgetful can you get? I told you to invite Akashi-senpai over our club booth for the school festival tomorrow, right?"

Oh right. It's their three-day school festival tomorrow. Well, it's not like the basketball club have to do something, so he's not that busy at all.

"My bad, I missed telling it to him. He might not be interested anyway," Midorima waved his hand away and started going up the stairs.

"What?"

"Ah, Shin-chan, won't you eat dinner with us?" His mother asked him from the kitchen.

"No, Mom. I'm still full, don't worry." Midorima answered.

"Okay!" He heard his mother said before he reached his room.

"Onii-san!" Minako called. He heard her running in the stairs and slapped his door open. "What's with you?!"

Midorima threw his coat and bag on his bed. He then sat on the swivel chair in front of his study table and loosened his tie. "What do you mean by that?"

"Why are you so overprotective about me? You know that I like Akashi-senpai, but you always get in my way! Don't you want me to be happy in love?" 

Minako was furious, but he still calmy answered. "I'm really not that overprotective and of course I want you to be happy in love." He adjusted his glasses. He decided to bring down the bomb at last. "It's just that I knew from the start that your love for Akashi is unrequited so you better stop any more of your delusions already."

Her eyes widened and started to tear. "W-why are you so sure?"