The Other Self 2 (Aomine x Kuroko x Kagami)

And... the second part is up. WARNING! This has a heart-stopping action, so if you had a weak heart, then vote and leave this, please. (LOL) 

I myself can't reread this thing. It's so shocking, seriously.

****************************************

Aomine became suddenly alert when he felt Tetsuya's hands move.

"Tetsu!" He stood up and watched him slowly open his eyes.

"K-kuroko! Thank God you're safe!" Kagami let out a sigh and smiled at the guy on the bed.

"K-kagami...Aomine..." Aomine was surprised when Tetsuya suddenly held his and Kagami's hands. It was soothing, yet it burned his skin. This was what can Tetsu do to him.

"A-are you alright?" Aomine asked and squuezed his hand back.

"I-i was scared! I thought I would die..." Kuroko whined with tearful eyes.

Aomine gaped and he felt his blood rush. This... this is not Tetsu! Or rather... this is not the Kuroko Tetsuya they've known! He looked at Kagami and saw that he was in shock, too.

"K-kuroko, does your head hurt? Maybe you hit your head or something?" Kagami queried.

"No, I don't feel anything like that. Anyhow, I'm glad that both of you were here with me..." Tetsu smiled earnestly that it literally made his heart skip a beat.

"Ah, we must call t-the nurse," Aomine said and pushed the button above Kuroko's headrest. In a few minutes, the nurse came and checked his vital signs. Aomine called Kagami's attention and they left the room to talk.

"What do you think happened to him?" Aomine asked.

"How the hell should I know? We both pulled him away before the truck could bump him so there should be no concussions or something, right?"

"Y-yeah, so I was wondering why he acts like that. He's not the kind of person who'll show an emotion like what he just did!"

"Of course, I know! He've already mastered the art of having a poker face but..." Kagami trailed off.

"But..."

"Damn, he's cute!" they said in chorus and then blushed in embarrassment. It seemed like they really have the same interests and fetishes.

"This is bad," Aomine said.

"Yeah. You need to control yourself," Kagami warned.

"I wanted to say that to you, too." he said and saw Kagami flinch. Of course, he has his own desires.

The door opened and it released the nurse.