JEALOUSY'S WONDERS (Kagami x Kuroko)

*YAOI* Kagami is jealous, because Kuroko won't just stop smiling for Aomine. What could this jealousy do to the both of them?

WARNING: Still SPG. But this has more vanilla (romance). I can't be harsh with Tetsuchin. :)

**************************************************************************

Kagami scoffed as he saw Kuroko smile again for the umpteenth time.

"What's with your face, Kagami? Are you not feeling well?" Kuroko asked him as they were walking down to Kagami's apartment. They have just won against Touo Academy so the two decided to celebrate. Both of them were the ones who really took it seriously when they've lost last time against Aomine so they were really happy about winning today.

"No, I'm fine. It's just that you are smiling too many today, Kuroko. it's very unusual," Kagami said.

"Ah, it's because we finally got a ticket to the Winter Cup and I finally saw Aomine's smile again. It's been a while since I last saw him like that," Kuroko smiled once again but Kagami just frowned.

"That's actually what annoys me more! Are you really that inclined with Aomine that seeing just his smile can make you a thousand more happier?!" Kagami blurted out without thinking.

Kuroko looked confused. "W-what do you mean by that?"

Kagami just looked away. "Nah. Just forget about what I've said. I just like saying nonsense things."

"A-all right," Kuroko just said. Sometimes, he really can't decipher what's going on in Kagami's mind.

"Hey, let's go to the convenience store to buy some snacks," Kagami said so we entered a nearby 24/7 store.  Kagami grabbed a few junk of a kind foods while Kuroko got a couple of canned juices in the fridge.

"Canned juice? That's lame! Put those down and get those canned beers," Kagami ordered and pointed out a brand of beer which really has a high alcohol content.

"No way!" Kuroko strongly refused. "Are you planning to get drunk? And we're still in highschool! Freshmen to be exact! We're not allowed to--"

"Do I look like one?" Kagami cut off him in midsentence as he raised his arms midway. Well, with his height, he really doesn't look like a highschool freshman. Add the fact that he has already perfect muscles, so he really looks like a university student.

"Well, you have a point but--"

"I need 'em, okay? They're catalysts to muster up my courage, so please. No questions asked," Kagami pleaded. With that face, Kuroko can't argue anymore.

And what's with him mustering up his courage? For what?

As soon as they reached Kagami's abode, the sound of opening of the cans invaded the stillness of the night.