His Punishment (Imayoshi x Hanamiya)

Waaa! To tell you the truth, 'tis is so hard (I made too many plot and scene revisions), since it's not that popular of a couple! But I hope because of this story, you can come to love this ship. Enjoy! :DD

Warning: This is more dramatic and has curses and asdfghkl S&M hahaha. OMG. I really am in a serious deep sheet right now XD Well, it's Hanamiya so this is expected, right? :D

*********************

"Oh no! Hanamiya's coming!"

"He really is scary!"

"Don't get on his way!"

Hanamiya grinned. He really was enjoying this kind of air. It was really evident how the most of the students, and even their teachers and school staffs, were afraid of him. Why, his hobby is turning people into trash, of course, everyone wouldn't want to anger him.

Well, except for one. And this guy has always making a mess with him. EVERY NIGHT.

It was Imayoshi, who was talking over his phone in front of the basketball club's room now. He looked so serious while talking which made Hanamiya forehead crease.

"So? What can you say?" Imayoshi asked.

"I dunno...I should think about it first." Hanamiya heard a girl's voice. That idiot. He didn't even notice that he's on the speakerphone. B-but wait...he's talking to some girl?

"I agree. And I think this is some sort of issue that we can't just let anyone hear about. Perhaps, we should talk about it face to face," Imayoshi said.

W-what is this?

His face made a scorn.

"Y-yeah. Let's meet in front of your school and from there..." the girl said.

"Okay, okay. At 4 PM I guess?"

He's cheating on him?

"Sure."

"Then it's set. See you." Imayoshi said and hung up.

"What the hell was that all about?" Hanamiya clenched his fist.

"Oh Hanamiya. What's up?"

"I'm asking you. What's the call all about. Who is that girl?"

Imayoshi fixed his glasses and scoffed. "What, is eavesdropping your new hobby?"

Hanamiya gritted his teeth and grabbed Imayoshi's collar. "Don't you ever cheat on me, you jerk!"