Possessive Lover (Kuroko x Akashi)

Gaaah! I'm so sorry for that blank updae! Huhu. I was sure that I posted the story. I wonder whut happened haha. Anyway, here it is. I hope you would still care to read this...

The shy moon hid behind the clouds as the crickets sang in the middle of the night. It was already late but there were still some cars that passed by him once in a while. Still thinking of what happened tonight, Akashi slowly walked alone to the hotel where the Rakuzan team stays. It was such a tiring day for them, because they were just defeated in the Winter Cup by Seirin.

He deeply regretted the outcome of the championship game and he knew he was the one responsible for their defeat. The others realized that Akashi wanted time alone so they left him in a nearby park after the awarding ceremony and press conference.

Akashi cried and meditated for hours. Unexpectedly, the soft spot in his heart overcame the strong personality that he had. He finally understood what Tetsuya meant about playing and enjoying basketball at the same time. He promised to himself that he surely will take back Rakuzan's glory next time that they will have a match again. In the mean time, Akashi decided that he wanted rest. Not really in peace but just a long sound sleep could help him.

Their hotel was not too far from the stadium where the Winter Cup Championship was held so he just travelled on foot. Akashi estimated that it should be almost midnight already but he never worried for anything. More than anyone, he knew he's capable of protecting himself, so when he heard footsteps following him, he clenched his fists. He must get ready for any fight with this idiot who was trailing him. He targeted the wrong person.

Akashi walked faster and stopped under a lightpost. Then he quickly turned to see the face of this idiot, only to be surprised with what or rather whom he saw.

"Tetsuya?"

"Akashi..."

He calmed down. "What are you doing here? It's already late at night! Why are you following me?" he asked. Tetsuya was still in his Seirin uniform (jacket and pants), and he was tightly holding to his sports bag.

"I-I really wanted to talk to you so I asked your teammates where you are and I found you in the park and followed you here." Kuroko said in a barely audible voice because he had his head down as if he was looking at his feet.

"How did you ask my teammates--"

Kuroko interrupted him. "Don't ask me anymore. You won't like what I would answer."

At that time he felt shivers through his spine and Akashi knew it was not because of the cold winter night breeze.

"Wait, did you m-mean that you've watched me sitting on the bench for hours?" Akashi almost lost his voice at the end of his sentence.

"Yes!" Finally, Kuroko raised his head but he stepped back when he saw Kuroko's blank stare. "I really love watching you even for hours!" Kuroko smiled earnestly, but it made him just look creepy.

Akashi was really starting to get scared now. The idea of someone watching his every move was really gross and gave him goosebumps. However he tried to calm himself so that he could settle this without any hitch.

"Y-you said that you wanted to tell me something?" Akashi cursed himself for stammering.

"Ah, yes." Kuroko became sad. "I'm really happy that we won today but... I was saddened by what you said in the middle of the game. Y-you told everyone t-that I was just a prototype. And that Chihiro was better than me. I was really hurt. Don't you love me anymore?" Kuroko looked at him with teary eyes.

Akashi couldn't find himself an answer so he continued. "Hey, Akashi. Please tell me you love me! You don't have feelings for Chihiro, right? I am your only phantom sixth man, right?" Kuroko asked with a hopeful voice.