Dream Come True (3) (MuraKuro and AoKi)

The conclusion, finally. Please don't read this unless you have already read the last two chapters before this one.

As always, thank you very much guys! But for now, let's take a break. No BS here, sorry to disappoint you.:P

I dunno, I feel so dramatic nowadays ... >.<

****************************

Kuroko had always thought that he was in love with Aomine.

The excitement that he felt whenever they would practice together..

His smiles which made his heart flutter..

He knew he was in love with Aomine.

But when he met Murasakibara, he started to become confused. The purple-haired titan has this lazy disposition and yet he exerts that domineering power over him. When his purple orbs first scrutinized him, Kuroko became afraid, and yet he felt his body burn all over.

What was that all about? He didn't know. He paid no attention at his reactions and just thought that Murasakibara, with his size, was just intimidating. The only thing's on his mind that time was that finally, he can play on an official game with Aomine together.

Being the phantom sixth man of the team, Kuroko easily got the trust of the other members of the generation of miracles. Most surprisingly, he got along very well with Murasakibara, whom he once thought was really unapproachable. They agreed at things most of the time. Whenever he needs anything, he can always count on Murasakibara to help him. Kuroko became more comfortable with him than his other teammates so that he even thought that he can’t live without him.