YES, MASTER (Murasakibara x Akashi) [PART I]

The Emperor's Eye was first used when Akashi was forced into a corner by Murasakibara in a one on one duel. Of course, with Atsushi's raw talent and built, it's inevitable that he'll win, but through the use of the emperor's eye, Akashi won, but his another personality (the sadistic one) came out.

Then let's turn things around.

What if Atsushi won the game? Ah, the emperor's eye would never be born. And Akashi, the captain of the Teiko Middle High Basketball Club, will be Atsushi's dog for a week.

********************************

Everyone stared in shock as Atsushi lazily left the court. The silence rung in everyone’s ears.

There he is, the emperor, the almighty Akashi, once on the top, now was bitterly defeated by his teammate who doesn't even care about basketball at all.

This is the first time he lost to someone, and the feeling was killing him. He felt numb, heartbroken, and he wanted to cry. But crying right here and now would make him look weaker, so he raised his head and closed his eyes tightly to contain the tears. And containing the tears meant containing the frustrations inside. He felt like choking.

"A-akashi! Are you all right?" Tetsuya asked him, his eyes full of worry. Akashi could hear whispers about him but with just one look at them, the other members already backed off.

"Your pity is the last thing that I need, Tetsuya," Akashi said in his usual cold tone. Tetsuya just lowered his head.

"Oi, Akachin, you better not forget the deal that we've agreed upon. And it'll start now," Atsushi said from the bench.

Cold sweat started to drop from Akashi's forehead. He felt butterflies on his stomach, but he had to this. It's a deal, after all. He had to endure this--for one week.  "O-of course, M-master."

"M-master?!" All of them said in chorus, getting more surprised. Of course! What's more shocking than having Akashi say 'Yes, Master'?!

Akashi's face went red in embarrassment but he hurriedly went to Atsushi's side and wiped the sweat in Atsushi's face, arms, and legs using his own towel. Whispers started to reach his ears again, but all he could do is to grit his teeth.

Akashi shivered down to his spine when he felt Atsushi's penetrating gaze on him.

"W-what is it, Master?" He hesitatingly asked.

It took him a few seconds before Atsushi answered. "Nothing. I'm just thirsty, that's all."