Getting Back Together (Kise x Akashi)

It’s…rather long? O____O

*****************

"Oi, Kise. Hurry up! You're falling behind!"

Kise just stared at his phone. "Sorry, Kasamatsu-senpai. I have been summoned. I'll be back later."

"S-summoned? What? By whom?"

"My former captain!" He yelled before jogging into the back of the stadium. There he saw the other three; Midorima, Aomine and Murasakibara.

"Hey yow!" He waved his hand and gave them a warm smile, but the three just ignored them. "Che. Ignoring me like that."

Not long after, Kuroko came, together with his teammate.

"You've got a babysitter, Tetsu?" Aomine remarked.

"Minechin, you've got Sacchin," Murasakibara said, while eating a big bar of chocolate.

"Satsuki's got nothing to do with this!"

Kise just shook his head, and then he Midorima. "Midorimacchi, why do you have scissors?"

"It's obviously my lucky item, you idiot." The green-haired guy answered.

He frowned. "It's dangerous though. I wish you wouldn't walk around with them out like that."

His phone rang.

"Kise, your phone's annoying!" Aomine said. "Is it Akashi?"

Kise looked at his phone and looked serious. It really was Akashi, but after reading his message, there's no way he could say to everyone that it's Akashi who messaged him. "Ah! It's a text from a fangirl!" Yeah right.

They haven't waited that long when he Kise heard those familiar footsteps. He raised his head and saw Akashi, who was smirking at him.

"Sorry to keep you waiting," he said.

After that, everything went crazy. Akashi left immediately after attacking Kagami (who suddenly dropped by), and just reminded them of their promise not so long ago. He gave Kise a meaningful look before leaving so he answered him with just a smirk.