Forget Me Not (Kiyoshi x Murasakibara)

"Wew! I can't believe we won against Yosen! You're so cool, Kagami! I never thought you could enter the 'zone' twice! Everyone was impressed!" Furihata blurted out as they walked their way to the bus stop.

"Well, I'm not surprised. After all, I'm the ace!" Kagami boasted in answer.

"Kagami, please remember that before you entered the 'zone', you messed up really bad in defending against Murasakibara," Kuroko said as-a-matter-of-factly, lowering down Kagami's confidence.

"Y-you!"

"Nice one, Kuroko! Haha!" Izuki hit Kuroko's shoulders.

"At least we won, right?" Kagami pouted.

"Idiots." Their captain fixed his glasses which made it glint in the moonlight. "We're not yet done! We still have two wars to conquer before we reach the peak of victory!" Hyuuga shouted, clenching his fist in front of his chest.

"Captain, your interests are showing," Koganei remarked.

Everyone laughed heartily when Hyuuga headlocked Koganei with his arms.

Indeed, it was a joyous day. After all it's clear as day that they were just two steps away from their long-awaited dream. Maybe not long enough for these first years but for Kiyoshi, and the other sophomores as well, this was what they wanted since last year. They would never let this opportunity just slip by from their grasps. They must not falter. It's now or never.

But well this bloodlust for the championship was reserved for their next game. For now, they should just enjoy their night, right?

Kiyoshi smiled and went on walking when from his peripheral view he saw a familiar large man enter the convenience store across the street. It seemed like Kuroko saw him too so Kiyoshi confirmed that they were thinking about the same person.

"Guys! See you later! Just go on without me!" Kiyoshi said and waited for a green light.

"Huh? Where are you going?" Hyuuga asked.

"Just a little trip to the store." He pointed his destination and started to cross the street.

"Hey, wait! We still have a meeting!" he heard their coach yell.

"I'll be back soon!" he shouted back.

As soon as he entered the store, he could already see how Murasakibara was standing out in the crowd- literally and figuratively. Everyone was looking at him in awe including even the cashier in front of him. He paid for a lot of junk foods and sat in the corner. Kiyoshi decided to buy two bottles of mineral water and then he joined Murasakibara.

"Yo!" He called his attention and sat beside him.

Murasakibara's eyes widened but he couldn't speak because his mouth was full.

"Remember me?"

Murasakibara however gave him a darting glance and instead of answering, he turned to face the wall.

"You...forgot me again? Well then. I couldn't help it, could I? I'm-"

"No need to introduce yourself again. Your name's already stuck in my mind." Murasakibara interrupted him after swallowing his food. "You're the number one person in my list of people I'll surely crush."

Kiyoshi laughed. "I'm extremely flattered!" He gave him the bottle of water. Murasakibara was reluctant at first but then accepted it at the end. He drank the water until it became half-full.

"Why the hell are you here? It's not just coincidence, isn't it?"

"Well... I saw you enter this store and I thought I'd like to speak with you for a while."