Rimfire (Murasakibara x Himuro)

Yep, the title is based from KnB's second OP song by Granrodeo. I really love that song (actually, all KnB OPs). The full song's on the side -->

************************

Tatsuya was really in a vexing situation.

It was really troublesome for him since Atsushi found yet another food that he wanted almost every day. No, it's neither an imported good, nor a really rare product at all. Actually, Atsushi just liked something more specific this time.

It was none other than Tatsuya himself.

Tatsuya's face flushed from just thinking how Atsushi 'ate' him. Of course, he couldn't have liked it! W-well, that was his mind was shouting, at least. After all, he's a normal and healthy man! However, his body contradicted his mind's every repulse.

Why did he moan so loud when Atsushi just held him against his pants? 

Why did he shudder in pleasure when Atsushi kissed every corner of his body? 

Why did he come so hard when Atsushi entered his behind?

And WHY THE HELL IS HIS BODY CRAVING FOR THAT TO HAPPEN AGAIN?

Ah, it's a mystery. Or maybe it's not. He actually knew the answers to all of them.

Maybe, he was a homo, after all.

His eyes widened in surprise.

NO!!! Tatsuya shouted in his mind. This is just mind over matter!

He closed his eyes tightly and reminded himself over and over again: I'm not a homo. I'm not a homo. I'm not a homo. I'm not a homo. I'm not a homo.

"I'M NOT A HOMO!"

Tatsuya immediately opened his eyes and realized that he just uttered his thoughts out loud and everyone in the class was looking at him. The girls started to giggle while the boys gave confused looks with each other.

His face immediately reddened in embarrassment so he covered it with his hair.

"QUIET!" The whole class fell into deep silence. "What the hell are you mumbling about, Mr. Himuro?! What's this homo thing, you're shouting, huh?!"

Tatsuya peeked behind his hair and saw their Chemistry teacher look at him fiercely, waiting for an answer from him.

Shit, how unfortunate is he? This teacher was a demon, really! What should he say? That he's thinking of how Atsushi screwed him up but he denies to himself that he's not gay? That now he is troubled about gender preferences? Seriously!

"Murochin! What are you saying?" Atsushi, who was sitting at his right whispered at him.

Tatsuya looked at him annoyingly. It was his damn fault, after all! Ugh!

"So, Mr. Himuro? STAND UP AND EXPLAIN WHY DID YOU SHOUT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CLASS?"