A Special Day (Aomine x Kuroko)

WARNING: GRAPHICAL!! :D 

----------------------------------------------

AUGUST 31

TEIKO MIDDLE SCHOOL

"GOOD MORNING!" Aomine jubilantly greeted everyone as he banged the door of the court open.

"Good morning!" The second stringers, even though they're confused, answered back. Unfortunately, the regulars didn't notice him, or they do not gave attention to him so that they just continued with their practice regimens.

"You're late!" Akashi retorted.

"My bad," Aomine scratched his head. "So, guys. Do you know what day today is?" He excitedly asked.

"Yeah, it's the day of the practice, and you're late!" Akashi said.

"No, it's not that!" Aomine's brows creased.

"Then it must be the lucky day for Cancers," Midorima adjusted his glasses as continued stretching his arms.

Aomine snorted and said, "No way."

"Aominecchi, is it a special day today for you?" Kise dribbled the ball in between his legs.

His face lightened up. "Yup! Sure do!"

"Ah! I know it!" Everyone looked at Murasakibara.

"Yes?" Aomine smiled widely.

"Today is the last day of 50% sale of candies in my favorite shop! We should go there later, Akachin!"

"Whatever."

Aomine frowned in disappointment. Did no one remember that it's his birthday today? He sighed and walked into the bleachers. And here he thought that they would celebrate together.

He made a deep sigh and joined the miracles at the court. He practiced shooting and even had a one-on-one again with Kise but it's so obvious that he lacked motivation today. His teammates were asking him why but he just brushed them off.

"B-by the way, where's Tetsu and Satsuki?" he asked.