YES, MASTER (Murasakibara x Akashi) [PART II]

"Master, you're messing up the clubroom with that ice cream," Akashi angrily said as he mopped the melted chocolate ice cream on the floor.

"Ahh... Sorry, sorry." He licked some of the melted ice cream in the cone.

"Look, you have just finished having shower and you're half-naked there leaning at the freezing wall, eating ice cream. Aren't you cold?"

"No." He bit the ice cream into the half. "Hey, I've been noticing this, but why are you so rigid? I am your Master, right?"

"That's exactly why." Akashi looked into him straightly.

"Are you still angry at me for defeating you and making you my slave? It's almost a week since that time, you know. Today is the last day so why don't you just let it pass, Akachin?"

Akashi's veins wanted to erupt after what he spoke of. "Ahh, since it's the last day, would mind if I talk my heart out?" he sarcastically smiled.

Atsushi seemed excited. "Of course!"

"Then... I'll admit that my defeat hurt my pride..." The smile on he had dissolved as Akashi threw the mop somewhere. Atsushi was stunned. "But what you did after was the worst! You ordered me to buy your foods, feed you, wipe your sweat. Of course that's understandable, since I'm your slave. But you made me do those things while wearing weird clothes! Cat ears and whiskers, maid and sailor uniforms, bunny ears-- I can't remember the others anymore! My whole life is now in a mess because of you, damn you! I doubt if anyone in the team still respects me like before!" he panted as he held his head.

And they never had a chance to kiss again, dammit.

"I do. I still respect you."

"You're not included in the man count, idiot!"

"Ahh."

"Don't 'ahh' me!"

"Sorry. Those were just my fantasies, you see. I just want them to become real, so...that's it."

"F-fantasies?!"

"Yup. I dunno why but I'm having these wet dreams since I met you."