WHO'S GOING TO BE ON TOP? (AominexKise)

*YAOI* Still in Teikou, Kise and Aomine are arguing about something so they decided to solve the problem using basketball. But things got messy after an accident. Who's going to be on top? (literally :DD)

WARNING: For mature audiences only. Rated SPG. Read at your own risk.

************************************************************ 

Aomine grinned as he ran past Kise flawlessly. He dribbled the ball immediately into the basket. But it seemed Kise do not want to back down just yet. Aomine stopped to throw the ball inside the basket. However, instead of facing the basket, his sight was blocked by Kise's jumping body, ready to stop Aomine's shot.

Damn! Aomine thought. He was a bit distracted by the sight of Kise's smooth skin that he almost dropped the ball to feel his hot flesh with his hand. Fortunately, he came back to his senses and shot the ball from his right side. His formless shots are really useful in times like this.

Gasping for air as he landed, Kise bit his lips. "No, not yet!" he said as Aomine grabbed the ball from the floor.

"Shouldn't you be already giving up?" Aomine tauntingly smiled. He is really enjoying this little contest of him against Kise. "It's inevitable that you can't stand a chance against me, you know," he added.

"No! If this match can decide who will be on top, then I'll use every bit of my energy just to beat you!" Even in his ragged breath, Kise's eyes were more fired up.

"I see," Aomine nodded slowly. "You really want to take me on, huh?" He smirked.

Kise's eyes widened. "N-no! I m-mean...s-sort of...but..." He blushed.

Oh shit. He's turning me on! Cold sweat ran down Aomine's face. Calm down, Aomine. If you'll just win this match then you can get what you'll want soon.

The challenge is: Whoever scores ten baskets first wins. If Kise will win, he can be on top of Aomine all night long. Else, Aomine can do every positions that he want tonight, and Kise wouldn't flinch a move. Pretty great deal, right?

They used the gym after all their teammates went home. They are the only ones here.

But Kise is running out of time. Just one more shot and Aomine will win this match. It's expected anyway. He wouldn't be called the ace of Generation of Miracles if he's not strong. But Kise won't just give up easily. He don't know what fires up Kise to win this game but Aomine doesn't feel like losing.

Aomine dribbled the ball, past his legs and to his side. Kise tried to reach it and steal the ball but his hands were just too fast for Kise to do it. Aomine attempted to drive to the right so Kise followed him, but Aomine actually intends to go to the left and just made a fake!

"No!" Kise shouted and ran as fast as he could to follow Aomine. With his unbelievable determination and power, Kise successfully pushed the ball out of Aomine's hands. He can't believe Kise can do it!

The ball went into the direction of the bleachers, but it's still alive! If either one of them could get it, one could easily score a basket. If Kise would, then the score would be a tie, if Aomine would, then he'll win.

So the two of them rushed to get it. This play will decide everything.

They ran after the ball like it's their lifeline. They even bumped to each other, struggling to get it. Aomine felt a tingling sensation when he felt Kise's skin, but it's not the time for that. He can't lose this match.

Aomine reached the ball with his right hand, while Kise touched it with his left hand. He should have the upper hand, but Kise used his brute force to get the ball. Unfortunately, Kise twisted his ankle and lost his balance.