𝐭𝐰𝐨

third personwest valley

third person
west valley

when monday morning rolled around, hayden was more nervous than she'd like to admit.

she started the morning off strong, waking up to the sound of her alarm loudly blaring in her ear.

she groaned, aggressively tapping the off button and forcing herself to sit up. she rubbed her eyes before running a hand through her hair, padding over to the bathroom.

when she was ready, she made sure to eye herself in the mirror continuously, making sure she looked somewhat presentable.

she reminded herself that there was no one she was trying to impress but, in the back of her mind she knew there was.

she wore black jeans with a white top, a black jean jacket over it and her doc martens.

she bit the inside of her cheek nervously before running a hand through her black hair and heading out to the kitchen.

logan sat at the table, eating cereal while scrolling on her phone absentmindedly.

she looked around, half expecting her mom to be around, but she knew it was wishful thinking at that point.

still, she felt the need to ask: "where's mom?"

logan stopped chewing, turning to look at her with a raised brow, as if to ask are you seriously asking me that question?

"forget i asked." she muttered, walking over to their pantry which was very much empty.

she decided she didn't feel like eating breakfast before looking at the clock, just enough time to get to school and find miguel.

which reminded her...

she walked over to the counter, picking up her phone which she hardly looked at since she got up, hopeful to see a message from the ecuadorian boy.

and when there was a good morning :) we still hanging out at school? on her screen, she couldn't fight the smile that quirked at her lips.

she and miguel had been texting all day everyday since she had given him her number. it had technically only been two days since then but in those two days they've discussed their favorite movies, songs, foods, hobbies, and had meaningful debates on who was the better spider man: tom holland or andrew garfield?

none of them won that debate, but it was a debate that went on for at least an hour and a half.

morning :) yup, heading there now she quickly responded, tucking her phone in the back of her pocket and turning towards logan.

"can you take me to school?" she asked, looking at the clock again.

"yeah, sure." she nodded, putting her bowl in the sink and sliding her keys off the counter.