𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

third personthe sanders residence( a/n: if you want the true cobra kai experience for episode nine, play 'that's my girl' by fifth harmony ;) )

third person
the sanders residence
( a/n: if you want the true cobra kai experience for episode nine, play 'that's my girl' by fifth harmony ;) )

placing her headphones over her head, hayden stretched quickly, cracking her neck and stretching her legs before taking off for her run.

after the night she'd had, she felt that she needed something to get her mind off it all. and she found that a run made her feel lighter.

she let out a controlled breath, running down the streets of central la and she felt the sweat glide down her face. she sprinted up and down a staircase ten times, each time something bad came to her mind, it motivated her to keep running.

i worked my ass off for everything i have in my life. that's the difference between humans. there are those who work for everything they ever want in life, and then there are those who get it handed to them... the day i become the latter is the day pigs will fly.

she ran harder. she sprinted faster. she punched angrier.

going home, she didn't expect to be faced with miguel so soon, but fate happened to be on their side as hayden walked up their driveway and miguel walked out of his apartment at the same time.

they stared at each other awkwardly before she cracked a smile, and miguel cracked one back, knowing they were on good terms.

"look, there's nothing going on with sam and me. i'm completely over her. you're the only one i want to be with." he felt the need to assure her nonetheless and hayden nodded, believing him.

"okay.." she murmured, smiling at the boy. a beat of silence went between them before he broke it.

"you up for a spar?" he smirked, walking up to the girl and she raised a brow. "you know it."

they got into position, and miguel threw the first kick, which hayden anticipated.

she blocked the kick, throwing a punch that miguel ducked away from, and hayden threw another quick punch. she could tell it caught him off guard when he quickly caught her fist with wide eyes.

hayden smirked before spinning out of his grip and sending a kick his way. but he caught her leg, and they stopped, breathing heavily before hayden back him into the wall and connected their lips passionately.

"i think it's safe to say i won this round." she whispered against his lips, connecting them once more. miguel grinned against her lips.

-

miguel:D: party later today, you down?

hayden read over the text while drying her hair off with a towel. she grinned, nodding.

hayden:)): hell yeah, i'm down.

she sent back, setting her phone down and walking back into the bathroom. hayden took a moment to stare herself in the mirror, blowing raspberries with the corners of her lips quirked up.