𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

third personthe sanders residence

third person
the sanders residence

hayden watched the sun rise with tired eyes, her eye bags getting darker and deeper every night.

she continued to not getting any sleep due to her continuous nightmares every night, and she knew if she kept going down this path, pretty soon, she wouldn't act, feel, think, or even look like herself anymore.

she lifted the hot mug of coffee up to her lips, sipping on it as she looked over to the clock. it was just nearing seven in the morning.

the three loud pounds on her door was what made her jump, almost spilling her coffee. "son of a bitch."

she narrowed her eyes at the door in annoyance, setting the cup down and walking over to the door.

"it's seven in the fucking morning. who the fuck is bothering me at this hour?" she muttered under her breath, along with a string of profanities before swinging the door open.

normally, she'd hesitate with the new resident in town, cough cough theo blake cough cough, but, again, hayden was running on very little amount of sleep, and she wasn't at all thinking straight.

luckily, it wasn't theo blake. instead, it was johnny lawrence, surprisingly, catching hayden off guard.

it didn't save him from the deathly hard glare hayden sent him, and it almost scared johnny.

"rise and shine, sweetheart. you're coming with me." johnny swung his arms at his sides, dressed in workout attire and a stupid headband around his head.

"what the fuck are you doing up at this ungodly fucking hour?" hayden gritted through her teeth, "waking up the whole fucking building at that."

"watch your language, young lady." johnny pointed out, sending her a look before motioning outside the door.

"where are we going? this is considered kidnapping." she rubbed her eyes tiredly.

"we're gonna help miguel use his legs again." johnny grinned proudly, "yesterday he stood."

al trace of hayden's grumpiness was gone at the new, her eyes widening. "no way? actually? that's amazing," she felt her scowl turn into a grin.

"yeah, well, it's progress. we're gonna help work out his legs today, and with my training, he'll be standing by the end of today." he said pridefully.

hayden rolled her eyes, "i'm all for it, but why do i have to be there?"

"you're gonna be the support system. i don't think there's anyone else that could help miguel as much as you could. that could keep his head in the game, keep him focused. who he truly trusts."

she looked down at the ground, "he said that?" she could feel her face heat up.

johnny stared at the girl, and a split second went by, he was a teenager again, staring down at ali.