𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

third personthe sanders residence

third person
the sanders residence

walking home with her bag slumped on her shoulder, hayden huffed tiredly.

she was still damp and she could hear her sneakers squeak every time she took a step.

"babe! wait up!" she looked behind her to see miguel with a large smile on his face, jogging to catch up with her.

hayden smiled. she hasn't heard from her boyfriend all day, and after the long practice she had, she was looking forward to her time with him.

"hi," she leaned into his hug, wrapping her arms around his torso only for a moment before feeling how damp he was as well.

and when he he felt the same thing on her, they slowly pulled away from each other, sending one another confused glances.

"why are you wet?" she asked with an arched brow.

"water hose. what's your excuse?"

"fell in a pond."

they both nodded in understandment, as if it were the most normal thing in the world. which it kind of was for the karate couple.

"so, what was all that about stirring cement?" she snorted, walking forward and up the stairs to her apartment.

"oh, the other day we were messing around and sensei got mad, so he had us up at six in the morning stirring hard cement. and then, he had us get in a cement truck and make it spin." he explained with a sigh.

hayden blinked in amusement, narrowing her eyes with a small smile. "huh, sounds fun." she chuckled, grabbing her key and sliding it through the keyhole.

"you wanna come in and wash up? my mom's working late tonight so she won't be home for another couple of hours." hayden smirked, opening the door wide enough for the both of them. "can't guarantee warm water though." she muttered the last part mainly to herself.

miguel raised a brow at the girl, a small smirk quirking at his lips.

"hayden sanders, are you trying to get in my pants?" he teased, but taking a step inside nonetheless.

hayden rolled her eyes playfully, "i'm not trying to do anything, i'm simply offering a shower."

she brushed her shoulder with his slowly keeping her eye on him as she walked past him.

"but i don't think i'd have to try very hard to get in your pants, diaz." she smirked.

they laughed simultaneously, hayden leading them to her room as she did so. "i'd offer clothes, but i don't think you want spandex and a size small tank top to wear, do you?"

miguel laughed with a shrug. "i mean, it's better than being naked."

hayden snorted, pushing his shoulder. "nah, i always bring extra clothes in my bag." he assured. she nodded, leading them out of her room and to the bathroom just down the hall, silently praying they did have warm water.