𝐨𝐧𝐞

third personcobra kai dojo

third person
cobra kai dojo

hayden sanders heaved a breath, jogging up and down a flight up stairs, brows creased and lips straight in a determined expression.

the sounds of her grunts echoed in her ear, replaying her fight with sam in her mind over and over and over again.

she huffed, wiping the sweat from her forehead. somewhere in between her run and constantly spacing out, she ended up at cobra kai.

ever since the fight, hayden buried herself in training. running, push-ups, sit-ups, squats, and benchpressing. a lot of benchpressing.

she was more determined than ever. she was she was tired of being second best. she was done being second to anyone.

aside from training, hayden also spent a lot of time perfecting all her kicks, punches, defense, and a lot of offense.

she found that taking her anger out on the dummy helped a lot, too.

which is what she was doing right now.

a grunt escaped her lips as she let her fist collide with the dummy's jaw, imagining the dummy's face was sam's.

she threw her elbow at the dummy's mouth, combining it with a spinning high kick that crushed into the side of its head.

in the midst of striking the dummy in the throat, where she knew would knock the air out of a real person, she was distracted with an obnoxiously loud voice talking.

tory, who was next to her with another dummy except she was working on her precision, looked over as well.

"yo, i'm telling you, man, when i get to asu, honeys be lining up for this snack, know what i mean?" kyler laughed, whatever was left of cobra kai circled around him.

theo snorted, nudging him. "yeah, man, i get it. when i get to cmu, the first thing i'm doing is picking up all the chicks." theo joined in with his own obnoxious smirk. loudly, they laughed in unison after that, dabbing each other up.

"anyways, my dad, he wants me to go to harvard, but i think, you know, asu's like the harvard of the west coast."

"yeah that and you're too stupid to get into actual harvard." hayden scoffed, rolling her eyes. all eyes turned to her, theo raising an amused brow at her.

"you guys are pathetic. if you'd handled your business, we would have won that fight." tory spoke up, walking up to kyler.

kyler scoffed. "okay, whatever. hawk, he switched sides." he defended.

theo walked over to hayden as the two argued, and she was quick to roll her eyes, turning back to the dummy. "you're not striking it right."

hayden knew for a fact she was.