𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

third personcobra kai dojo

third person
cobra kai dojo

"they know you and i are the biggest threat. but they also know we can't risk violating probation."

"hey, keep those elbows tight, and watch your footing." hayden adjusted kenny's stance, holding the dummy as he punched it aggressively.

he nodded at her instructions, making the adjustments he needed to and continuing to punch the dummy.

"better." she muttered, turning to look at robby. "so we need to get them somewhere where no one else is around." she replied.

robby tilted his head to the side, his arms crossed. slowly, his mind began wandering to different places. "hey.. about last night-" he began, wanting to talk about theo, and how miguel knew about theo. but their conversation was cut short due to sensei silver and kreese.

"listen up. gather round." the two sensei's came out of their office, walking to the front of the class as they always did. "we just had a little powwow with the sensei's at miyagi do. from here on out, there'll be no more fighting until the tournament."

hayden furrowed her brows, taking a small step back in disbelief. "right, so miyagi-fang or whatever their called, can drench us in water and we have to just, what, take it?"

after the little water-sprinkler debacle, hayden went home and dried off, annoyed at the fact that miyagi do/eagle fang backed out of a fight, taking the cowardly way out. she was mainly pissed at the missed opportunity to beat sam's face in.

"of course not. we should always show our enemies no mercy." kreese reinstated, looking at his students.

"but there's a time to fight. no need to waste a punch if it's not gonna score a point." silver attempted to justify his reasoning, holding his hands out. "so, if your enemies do something to mess with you or laugh in your face, good! take all that anger and store it. you're gonna need it when the time comes. is that understood?"

"yes, sensei." the class nodded, although it was clear no one was happy with the newly established rule that prevented them from getting their, rightfully owed, revenge.

hayden blew a raspberry past her lips, looking over at robby.

-

"there are three things that make a champion!"

"aits!" the class took a step forward, launching their foot in the air to perform a high kick then stepping back to their original position. and they continued that movement repeatedly as sensei silver spoke.

"the three d's! desire. devotion. and discipline. the first two, i can't give you." silver walked to the front of the class, facing them. "the last one, i can, but you have to be willing to receive it." he looked at hayden, who kicked the air but didn't fail to notice his directed stare at her.