𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

third personmiyagi do

third person
miyagi do

hayden stared at her phone with a frown. she'd sent miguel multiple texts about what cobra kai had done, and if he had anything to do with it.

hayden:)): please, miguel. they took mr. miyagi's medal of honor. it's really important to mr. larusso, so it's important to me too.

hayden:)): are my texts going through? do you know how to pick up a phone?

hayden:)): i wont even be mad, but that medal of honor is just really important to miyagi do...

she sighed, putting her phone down.

"god, it's so fucking hot." hayden panted out and tossed her head back on the tree.

"i'm sweating in place i didn't even know i had pores." demetri leaned his head on sam's shoulder, gulping down water.

i leaned my elbows on my knees, hanging my head low and drops of sweat slide down my forehead and onto the grass.

she felt something cold nudge her arm, and she flinched until she'd seen it was a water bottle that robby was offering her. she glanced at him then back at the water bottle, nodding. "thanks," she muttered, taking a swig and then handing it back to robby.

"all right, guys. get out from under that tree. it's time to get to work." daniel walked out from inside the dojo, sounding incredibly enthusiastic for the hundred degree weather they were practicing in.

collective groans sounded from the students and they forced themselves up. "hey, mr. larusso, it's like 100 degrees out. can't we take it easy today?" robby asked miserably.

"are you kidding? this heat wave is a gift. today you are going to experience shochu-geiko." daniel introduced their lesson.

"...like the car insurance?" chris asked from behind hayden, who laughed at his comment.

"shochu-geiko is a japanese exercise where you train during the hottest days of the year. it's about pushing yourself to your limit. the fight isn't always gonna come to you when it's 75 degrees and breezy." he explained.

"aren't we supposed to avoid fighting?" sam asked with a pointed brow.

daniel was quiet for a minute, "sometimes, you can't. someday, the fight may come to you. and i wanna make sure you're ready. so, today, were gonna see what miyagi do is made of."

hayden let her head hang and the sun burn her head, feeling a headache form from the heat.

-

standing in a circle, hayden repeated her number to herself. 'number nine, number nine, number nine, number nine.' so that she didn't forget it when she was called.

she stood on the balls of her feet, ready for her number to be called and cracking her neck. "two!" the boy across from her threw a punch at robby, and he deflected it, throwing him to the ground as softly as he could.