Before I Start...

Edit: This book and this series are being entirely rewritten and while I won't take this down, I do suggest checking out the rewrite 😄

I would like to say a few things.

This will be a romance of course. How could it not be? I'm a sucker for a damn robot ane need to express my weird emotions like the rest of ya, but eh yolo.

The story takes place after security breach. So I will not really include Vanessa, vanny or Gregory. Sorry not sorry. It's also going off the disassemble ending.

I'm using she/her pronous. Sorry it's what I'm more comfortable with and I'm not gonna change that. Perhaps I can make another one with they/them or he/him in the future. But this is my story and my writing and I will do what I find comfortable.

This will be a slow burn love between the reader and freddy and a few new threats will be present.

There's strong language and possible triggering themes such as domestic abuse, murder and whatnot so just a heads up. I'll try to remember to put warnings.

Also I want to keep the glamrocks looking the way they do in the game... buuut for the sake of the story their faces have more expression and can move more ya know... for... kisses and talking n stuff... hehe.. so basically theire mouths can move more to smile and kiss and frown or smirk or just you get my point.

Lastly I will only add any smutt or lemons if it is requested. But we'll get that later. So scroll on to read the 1st chapter superstars~