The Glamrocks

(A shorter chapter. But last ome before I go to bed. I really do spoil yoj guys. If you wonder how this got done so fast... well that last chapter had already been done for some time i posted it when I was kinda going over this one.)

Freddy and his bandmates were not doing so good that day. In fact they kinda screwed up a lot.

They were all incredibly anxious and worried about you. They wished it would be Friday already.

They were so worried that they completely botched at least two of their performances. Chica crying on and off missing notes. Roxy playing the wrong notes. Monty crushing his base multiple times. Freddy had even tripped over his mic at one point and forgot a line from the song.

Which was saying a lot considering these songs were ingrained into his systems.

Multiple times They were taken to parts and service but obviously nothing was wrong with them.

And even for other services like birthdays or pictures or greeting kids it was all just a whole mess. They were waaay of their game and it showed. They must of gotten more complaints that day then any other day since reopening.

Night time rolled around and considering it was the boss who was watching the building tonight and not you they all went into Freddy's room for privacy.

"I hope sunshine is okay..." Monty said gloomily.

Normally he was very angry but after today he was down and exhausted honestly. His brain had been in overdrive trying to get through the day without worrying about you.

"She's tough. Our little fire gaurd will be back." Roxy assured though she slightly doubted her own words.

She really couldn't be sure. None of them truly knew how it was for you with James other than what you'd told them.

Chica well. Chica was still a crying mess and holding onto Roxy for dear life. She'd been holding in as much as possible all day. She was scared she'd lose yet another friend. And undoubtedly if you were to disappear she'd lose Freddy to heartbreak. So physically she'd lose you but emotionally she'd lose her life long friend Freddy.

Freddy was deafingly quiet. Barely speaking the entire day if he didn't need to. And it was very noticeable. Normally he'd try to be comforting to his friends but...

Well... He missed you.

And he was incredibly Worried for you and your safety. Not to mention your daughters well being had crossed his mind several times too. Though he knew without a doubt you'd protect her at any costs.

He wanted to go find you both and bring you back here were he knew he could keep you safe...

but he had to be patient and wait for Friday. He had to trust that you knew what you were doing and would come back.

If you didn't show up Friday though...

He dismissed the thought immediately. He didn't want to think about that. It would just make it worse to overthink things.

You'd be back. He had to believe that. And when you did he'd give you a nice kiss and cuddle you.

He liked kissing you. He liked how you reacted to him kissing you, the way you got all flushed and sometimes made cute noises.

He also liked thinking about this rather than if you'd come back or not.

Also oddly enough he found parts of your body very tantalizing. Such as your butt for example. During your game of fazer blast earlier he could not stop looking at it. And then their were other Parts he hadn't really found attractive before but now well...ehem. 

It was all still new to him.

Perhaps he'd ask you if it was normal when you returned.

Freddy was deep in thought his mind jumping from worries for you to well just you in general. But he was so lost in thought that even after several minutes of his Friends calling out to him, he didn't snap back until Monty threw a ball in his face.

Freddy jumped startled by the sudden attack.

"What was that for?" He asked glaring at Monty.

"Dude we've been hollerin at ya for like the past ten minutes? The fuck did you go?"

"Don't swear Monty." Freddy sighed "and I was just thinking... I've been worried."

"Yeah we know. Your little clumsy moment on stage earlier made that very obvious... but... were all worried bud. But don't get lost in that head of yours... try to be positive... like sunshine" Monty felt awkawrd.

He wasn't one for being the supportive type.

He's used to aggression not reassuring.

This side of Monty made Freddy smile.

You really had brought out different sides to them. You really saw them for who they are and they were now more comfortable with being well... them.

You deserved so much more than what you've been served.

He hoped he'd get the chance to show you a better life and relationship. It wouldn't be too hard either. After all Freddy was most happiest whenever you were happy. He enjoyed that. He enjoyed when you were happy or excited and Ectetra.

Freddy had to force himself to focus again on his friends. They were all talking about how crappy and slow the day had been.

They'd probably received more complaints today then any other day since opening.

Hopefully tomorrow they did better.

They decided for you they'd give it their all tomorrow, because they knew you'd feel bad if they spent their time worrying and not focusing on their work.

Eventually it was time for them to go to their separate rooms, as they knew the boss would be down to clean them and they'd have to act a bit differently around him.

But once he was done they all just opted for charging until showtime instead of doing anything else. They weren't looking forward to another day without you though and were still exhausted. But the sooner they got through the day the sooner they'd hopefully, see you.

(Eh so heads up. The next few chapters will probably just be more fluff. I don't like that whole time skip thing least not in huge amounts. As you can see I try to keep it going day by day. But also a warning to anyone who may be sensitive to abuse and or self harm well... your gonna see some of that in the next few chapters as well (no yn doesn't hurt herself directly but I can't explain it without spoiling it so just trust me) other than that I hope you enjoyed the chapter)