A Raise?

"What happened to her?!" Chica questioned as the flames got bigger and you were still unconscious.

"Let's get to the mainstage and away from the fire... The fire department is already on it way" Freddy ignored chicas question and walked past the girls with Monty close behind.

The girls followed in suit.

"Would it be good to even keep sunshine here when they arrive? What if they keep her for too long and James wakes up and she's not there.."

"She has to stay here. It's bad enough a fire started on her shift... leaving would make her look even worse and she could lose her job.." Roxy interupted even though Montys question was directed at Freddy.

"I mean... you're right. But.. isn't her safety more important?" Monty argued with her.

This time Freddy spoke, "it is way more important... but I-" Freddy paused sensing your body waking up and he looked down at you.

Your eyes fluttered open and met his. You took a moment to observe things noticing thay he and the others were walking towards the mainstage and you were in his arms bridal style. Did you fall asleep?

"Freddy? Why are you holding me?" You asked still trying to remember what happened before now.

Then your eyes widen in panic as the memory came back of you all running to the food court and seeing "the fire!?"

Freddy's hold on you tightened a bit, "Shh calm down Yn. The fire department is on the way... you.. do you remember anything?"

You thought for a second. Freddy and the others came to a stop at the mainstage and Freddy sat you down on the edge of it waiting for a response.

You remember the voice. You remember the abyss.
You remember the purple figure.

But thats it. However you didn't want to tell the others, you wanted to just tell Freddy.

So you looked at him in the eyes apologetically "no... I don't remember anything after running to check the food court.." you knew he'd catch on to your lie. But you hoped the look you gave him would be a good enough silent signal.

He seemed to catch on. "Hmm.. you passed out I think from the smoke inhalation... you had run towards the fire also I believe wanting to try and stop it yourself.. Monty and I chased after you though.."

Freddy held your hands in his. You had scared him but now he was more worried than ever. Not only was James an issue but now there was still something in the pizzaplex. And it had its eyes on you.

"Yn!" The five of you all tensed up hearing your boss call out for you and his footsteps as he ran towards the mainstage.

Quickly Freddy released you hands and backed up a bit. As did the others.

Your boss ran up shouting your name a couple of times before stopping in front of you and the animatronics.

"Yn... are...are you... o-okay?" He asked trying to catch his breath.

You raised your brows at him and smiled a bit "i... I think so... im so sorry I didn't notice anything wrong in the kitchen..."

"No No," he paused to take a deep breath "its not your fault. It's honestly a bit complicated to handle the ovens and stuff and I had gotten a text from one of the kitchen staff telling me they forgot to turn it off... I saw the flames... Are you hurt or anything though?"

He looked at his Soot covered animatronics. Well Monty and Freddy more specifically. And then at your burnt clothes and returned his concerned gaze back to your soot covered face.

"I have confirmed that security gaurd yn is unharmed. She had tried to stop the flames herself before they got to bad but Monty and I stopped her and I have contacted the fire department. They are almost here." Freddy spoke for you, you noticed his voice was more monotone now.

"Ah good job Fazbear. I'm so glad your unharmed yn. Perhaps I should get some people to train you on more things in case an accident like this ever happens again..."

"So.. you're not firing me?"

"Oh heavens no. Your my favorite person here. Everyone else causes trouble one way or another and this fire wasn't even your fault. If anything I might give you a raise and just cross train you."

The animatronics had to hide their exitment for you. A raise meant you were closer to getting away and they knew that.

You smiled "I'd love that... but well how would that work if my shift is always at night when no ones here?"

"Is there any way you could come in on your days off during the day? Between 1-4 when most kids are at school and were less busy?"

You thought about it. James would be at work... so you might be able to pull it off.

Shit you might as well. More money meant good things.

"I can do that."

"I'm happy to hear that. I'll put in your raise immediately. However you should go home for the night. I'll get everything settled here. We might not be able to open anyways. So go get some rest."

"What time is it?" You asked.

"It is 5:35am yn.." Freddy informed you.

You could tell he was a bit sad that you had to go and there was no way you or him could say goodbye with a hug and a kiss.

So you gave him a small reassuring smile "Thank you Fazbear" you quoted your bosses name for him and thanked tour boss once more before heading home.

You'd have to talk to Freddy about the purple figure later. The thing made it very clear that it wanted to kill you.

But you weren't going down without a fight. You had too much to lose.

The boss got things in order as employees began to come in. Freddy spotted something on the ground near the stage. He picked it up and immediately recognized your phone.

But your car was already gone so that meant you'd already gone home.

He hid it in stomache hatch when no one was looking. He didn't want anyone to mess with it.

Him and the others were all cleaned off in parts and service before being instructed to go to their rooms.

Once alone in his room he took out your phone. He hoped you wouldn't get in trouble for not having it.

Freddy was curious though. What could he find about you on your phone.

He didn't want to invade your privacy but...maybe a quick peek wouldn't hurt?

No... he'd ask you if he could look. But he'd never go through it without your permission so instead he set it down in one of his vanity drawers and then went into his charging station.