The Three Stooges (4 If You Include Yourself)

You made your way to the mainstage, where three of the four animatronics were located. You tilted you head confused.

"I'm sure you're wondering where Freddy is?" Roxy smirked.

"Uhm heh...yeah?"

"Well Sunshine, Freddy is charging. He had a busy day and rarely got any time to charge. So he asked us to accompany you in your work today" Monty explained giving you a big hug.

You hugged him back, you were a bit upset that you couldn't see Freddy yet but you loved these guys and didn't mind "Okay that's cool."

"Well don't forget Monty! He also said that when she was done working to send her to his room" Chica huffed mad that Monty left that part out.

"Oh yeah. That too sunshine" He smirked.

You shook your head at Monty "Okay thanks Casanova."

"So what first Sunshine?"

"Just follow me I guess" you headed to the security office with all three of the animatronics behind you.

"This is so exciting! Normally Freddy keeps you all to himself" Chica pitched.

"I mean all we do is walk around.."

"Yeah but still! Talking to you is always fun!"

"The chickens right." Roxy agreed.

"I mean in their defense sunshine, you don't get a lot of time with Chica and Roxy."

"Yeah good point..." you turned to them "I don't do that on purpose, I'm sorry if I neglect you guys..."

"We don't mind! We still get to see and talk to you everyday at some point" Chica assured.

"Hey I mean... you could make it up to us and come to the raceway? Just for a couple of laps?"

"Ooo that'll be so fun!" Chica jumped up excitedly.

Monty rolled his eyes, "Well as Long as Roxy doesn't cheat im game."

"I'd love too! Oh but Monty I can't believe I almost forgot..." you reached into you bag and pulled out a case.

You handed it to Monty and his eyes lit up the second he opened it. They were his glasses but better. They still had their star shape but weren't plastic anymore and the lens were actual lens. You spent some money you shouldn't have but it was worth it to see Montys happy expression as he put them on.

"Yo these are kickin. Thank you sunshine!" He gave you another big hug.

"Aww!" Chica put her hands together and close to her face as she tilted her head, "that was so sweet and cute yn! I'm glad you were able to fix them! I felt so bad for breaking them."

You smiled, "I did say I'd try to fix them. Ultimately they couldn't be but I figured you wouldn't mind the upgrade."

"Oh I love it sunshine."

"Okay guys, we don't have all night" Roxy interupted.

"Right. Lead the way!" You instructed.

you all detered from your original path to the office to now head to the raceway.

Monty wasted no time in hopping into a rave cart. Even though they were all somewhat the same size, Monty and Freddy being a bit taller then Chica and Roxy, He was still a little big for the cart. Monty was also hunkier compared to Freddy. Whereas Freddy had a more slim appearance.

Basically though Monty really had to squeeze into the cart.

It was kind of funny to see. But the gator qasred no time zooming around in his cart while the rest of you got ready.