Flames And Voices

After some time of you and Freddy watching the cameras, with you in his lap, you figured you'd be good to go and spend the rest of your shift with the group.

You were happy to have had some alone time with Freddy but you wanted to give the others your time too. Plus Freddy had calmed down from earlier and was at a more peaceful state with you in his arms so things should be okay now.

He pouted a bit when you stood up from his lap but followed your lead and the two of you made you way to the mainstage. Hand in hand of course.

"Ayyy! Sunshine and Fredster! I hope you let the office air out!" Monty teased the moment you two came into sight and neared the mainstage where the others gathered.

Roxy chuckled.

Chica looked confused and even Freddy was unsure what Montys comment was supposed to mean.

You however were blushing red knowing exactly what it meant.

"Monty we didn't do anything yeesh" you groaned.

Both Freddy and Chica understood then that clearly Montys comment had been a dirty one.

"Well thats no fun then" he shrugged and smiled.

"The lizard is just trying to live vicariously through you two since none of the milfs accept his advances" Roxy explained earning a glare from Monty.

"Hey that's not true!"

"Oh so you've been taking milfs to your room then? I guess all that smashing would make sense then" she smirked.

Monty bared his teeth at her and growled. "Whatever."

"Guyssss!" Chica whined "I smell pizza!"

She was right. There was a strong smell of pizza. And burning. And smile.

Wide eyed you ran off to the food court. The glamrocks followed behind you and You came to a halt when you saw the flames. How had that even happened? When you were watching the cameras and even when you did your patrole their was no sign that anything was wrong.

"Yn I have contacted the fire department" Freddy spoke pulling you back a bit from the flames.

"Go in to the flames yn..."

You blinked. The voice... it was back.

"There's a child in there... can't you hear them?"

You did. You coukd hear them calling for help.

Your irises glowed a faint purple.

But you still resisted.

"They'll die if you don't save them... their blood will be on your hands yn.."

The glamrocks were calling out to you but you couldn't hear anything but the crying child and the voice in your held telling you to save them.

Almost robotically you ran into the flames.

"Yn!" Freddy and the others shouted your name as you ran into the flames.

Freddy and Monty both rushing after you. You coukd feel the heat from the flames and the pain whenever you touched the fire but you couldn't control yourself. Freddy and Monty luckily caught up to you before you went to far.

"Yn! Whay the fuck are you doing!?" Monty hissed as he pushed you into Freddy's arms who had to drag you away from the fire.

You were hysterical. Kicking and fighting to get out of Freddy's arms but he was much stronger than you.

"No stop! Don't you hear them!? Theyre stuck I have to S̵̝̩͐́͠a̸̞̦̼̐͛̿͌v̷͈̘̭̥̏̎ḕ̷̘̪͑ ̵͓̲̘̼̄̒̉̕ͅt̸͍́ḥ̴̙̣̺͖̈́͒͠e̷̙̖͇͇̿ͅm̸͕͝" your voice took on a distorted tone.

Freddy and Monty gave each other concerned looks.

"Yn... there's no one in there..." Freddy whispered into you hear trying to keep a soothing tone hoping to snap you out of whatever was wrong.

Monty watched and he could see your eyes.

They weren't your eyes.

"Freddy..." Monty hissed.

"What?" He looked up at his friend.

"Look at her..."

Freddy tilted his head confused but looked at you. They could both see the purple around your eyes as you stared blankly into the abyss.

The thing wasn't possessing you in full, he only had you in a trance. A hallucination almost.

Freddy didn't know what to do. Neither did Monty.

"I can choke her out quick..." Monty offered.

"What!? No way!" Freddy glared at him.

"Look I don't wanna hurt her. I'll only do it long enough to knock her out. Maybe it'll snap her out of... whatevers happening..."

Freddy shook his head. "Out of the question."

"But do you want the others to know? They will freak out and it might be dangerous... "

Freddy hesitated. They didn't know what was happening to you. But it would probably be safer to keep it between him and Monty.

"F...fine.. just don't hurt her"

"I could never hurt Sunshine."

Monty took your now stiff form from Freddy. However the movie was enough to make you go into another hysteric.

"T̸̡̯͎́͑̈́̑h̴̰̣̠̙̗̽̑̾̓é̷̱̫̥̔͜ȳ̸̟̉͗̐̈́'̴̘̈́͑ḽ̴̛͖̽l̴̬̗̿̓͠ ̴̰̻̬̻̻͐́͊͆̈́d̵̨̪̺͈͊͆̊i̵̩̙͖͎̚e̴̠͗̈́͘͠ if we don't save them!"

Quickly Monty pulled you against his form and wrapped and arm around you in a headlock disconnecting you from any oxygen until you went limp. Immediately he released you and grabbed under your arms so you wouldn't fall.

Freddy quickly took you back and lifted you bridal style into his arms before they went back to a panicked Roxy and Chica.

You were in a dark abyss.

"Hmm that was unfortunate. You're quiet difficult to kill. I couldn't even get you to cut yourself deep enough to cause any real damage. You must really want to live..."

You spun around to the voice behind you and You nearly fell back at the thing you saw.

It didn't have any visible features honestly. It was just a purple shadow figure and it glitched in an out of form.

"I suppose I can admire that though. That drive to live. The fear of death. It's part of why I'm still here... but... I will win this. You didn't want to just take the easy option so now here we are."

You couldn't speak. Literally you couldn't open your mouth.

What the fuck was this thing?

Who was this thing?

Where were you?

Was this the voice? It sounded like it... the one from the mop closet... the one in the security office... the one in Freddy's mirror... the one from your bathroom...

This thing was the thing that kept fucking with you...

"Hmm. Well I'll be back another day. I'm not to worried that you lover and friend know of my presence. They won't figure it out. Sweet dreams though yn... I'll get you out of the way soon enough...and your body will be mine."