Upgrade

You spent the entire day looking for your phone. James was annoyed you lost it and tried calling it several times.

Asking you how you could possibly lose it in the house.

You made up the best exuse you could saying you lost it when cleaning. You pretended you got up extra early and showered and disposed of your burnt clothing. And just told him you had been cleaning.

He just left for work though and still no sign of your phone.

The only place it could be was at work...

Hopefully it wasn't gone for good. You can't afford a new one right now.

You spent the day with your daughter, occasionally napping here and there. You didn't want to sleep for too long so you spaced it into 15 minute naps. You wanted to avoid any more problems with the purple figure haunting you. Plus you didn't want to risk him hurting your daughter through you.

You'd be exhausted but after this month you should finally have enough to get an apartment. You were already looking at places. You told your daughter you'd try to get one near the pizzaplex so you were really looking around that area and you found a good one. Hopefully you be able to get a room there in the next month or so.

After you got a place you'd be able to take James to court. You'd collected plenty of evidence and had it hidden on your phone so you truly hoped you'd find it. But if not you had other means of proof against James.

Then well... You'd truly be free.

Youd have Freddy and your job and your friends and your daughter...

You didn't know how the relationship would go with Freddy but even if it had to end... it'd be on your guys terms.

But this also means you had a stable job. The boss clearly valued you as an employee. So for once in your life you really had things going for yourself.

All you had to do is get away from James and figure out how to stop whatever the purple figure was.

Dinner time rolled around and you did your little drugging of James. He passed out fairly quickly and you were able to get ready for work, tuck in y/d/n and leave by 11:35.

Driving to work you weren't sure what to expect. Would people still be there to clean up the fire? Would ur boss still be there? Would you be able to be alone with the Glamrocks?

Your questions were soon answered as you pulled into the parking lot.

The empty parking lot. We'll other than the familiar car thay belonged to you boss but he was outside of the entrance probably waiting for you.

So rather quickly you hopped out and approached him.

"Y/n glad you showed up. I couldn't get ahold of you all day."

"Ah yeah I think I lost my phone. I can't find it anywhere... but what's up sir?"

"Just wanted to make sure you would be able to come into work still. Uhm repairs are being made in the kitchen but not at night. I don't really want anyone but you in here without me. So just avoid the area for now. There won't be any staff bots in that area." He explained the situation to you.

"Oh.. well okay sure thing."

"Thank you yn. Have a good night." He shook your hand before walking to his car.

You went inside. This time you were not greeted by your friends. Understandable considering your boss was there and they wouldn't be out when he was around.

You kinda liked that it seemed only you saw these sides of them.

You went to the mainstage figuring thats where they would be but you were incorrect.