Hopefully This Isnt Our Last Goodbye

As you were Finishing up the patrol and bott scans you peeked over to Freddy who was watching you. Seeing you look at him his ears did a little wiggle and he smiled. You guys were pretty quiet both mulling over the event in Freddy's room.

Ultimately you gave in to the animatronic bear and you weren't sure what you'd really call the thing between you two. Considering this wasn't exactly normal. But if it were then you'd say the two of you were dating. A couple. An item.

It felt deeper than that though.

And those terms just seemed too...bland.

To Freddy, this was all very new for him. He didnt really care for labels he just knew that you were now his and he was yours. And that was enough making him incredibly happy. He on several occasions had resisted the urge to kiss you since the two of you left his room. He also wanted to hold your hand but he didn't since it would probably interrupt your work.

But he kept you company.

"Say freddy...?" You broke the silence after scanning another bot.

"Hmm?" His focus was on you immediately.

"Will we tell the others? Or..."

"I didn't really plan on saying anything but I didn't plan on hiding it either. Unless you'd prefer to?"

"No No. I like your plan of not saying anything but not hiding it..."

You turned to face Freddy tilting you head up at him. "Are you uh... are you really sure about this?" You didn't want to seem doubtful. You just wanted to make sure he truly felt this.

He didnt respond. Instead he just kissed your nose and smiled. "Stop overthinking My Superstar~"

You blushed.

"S-sorry.."

"You're Okay yn. I promise I'm not doubting or second guessing anything." He booped your nose.

"What if... what if I can't come back?" The thought hadn't left. You weren't sure if you'd return when James was bsck. You'd try though.

"I have faith that you will come back. As I said I believe in you My Superstar.."

Smiling softly to yourself you finished off the last of the bots and then Freddy and you went back to the security office. Freddy sat down in your chair and and patted his lap.

You blushed but did as he instructed and sat on his lap. He wrapped his hands around your waist and nuzzled your neck taking in your wonderful scent.

Although you weren't aware he could even smell.

You were kinda glad he was made of metal. Otherwise you'd feel self conscious about your weight. Not that you heavy or anything. You were just very self aware.

"If anything happens... please come here. We will protect you no matter what and even when it's during business hours... he can't exactly waltz in here and hurt you around a bunch of other people..." Freddy's breath tickled you neck as he spoke causing you to shiver.

"I will try..." you wouldn't promise anything you couldn't.

His grip around your waist tightened and he pulled you against his chest a soft growl vibrating you both.

"I don't care how hard it'll be... if anything happens to you I will leave this building and I will hunt him down."

You grabbed Freddy's hands with your own and held them. You didn't say anything though.

You watched the cameras for a bit thoroughly checking each one. You could see the other three with your daughter running around to each attraction in the building.