Denial with a pinch of Male Bonding

The rest of the night went on well, you came to realize Monty was a huuuge flirt. But he meant no harm by it. And wasn't serious about his flirting. It's just who he was and he found it amusing to get people all flustered. But it didn't really fluster you too much. Actually you found yourself brushing his flirtatious comments off and just laughing at his meager attempts to get you worked up.

Currently the two of you sat in the security office. Soon here you'd have to go clean them but you had about an hour left in the office.

You could've of gone down to hangout with the other three glamrocks like you normally do, and you wanted to. but after earlier none of them left their rooms. It was unfortunate but you couldn't do much about it right now.

So you and Monty just hungout in the office. He was a lot calmer now and lot more at ease with you. You'd successfully gained his trust. He made sure you knew that and it made you incredibly happy. Originally when you met him he was very rude and now the two of you were laughing and joking around together as good friends.

You still found it weird how human these guys are, how well they expressed emotion and the things they expressed them towards.. Their reactions and personality and feelings were all very human and made them individually different. They didn't seem like just animatronics...

Even Montys anger was produced out of real human emotions. Real problems that upset him and caused him to lash out because of his emotions tied to his issues.

You wondered what parts of them were programmed and what parts were just them. Clearly they were sentient but how... and what all did they know? Like Monty could flirt and he knew what flirting was does that mean that they might know...other more adult things? Freddy patched you up after he had said that they weren't programmed in medicinal tasks so they must be able to learn.

"Earth to y/n!" Monty laughed waving his hand in front of you face.

"Huh!? Oh sorry haha I was just thinking" you smiled at him.

"About what? Freddyyy?" He wiggled his eyebrows at you.

You felt your face go warm "Wh-at? No? Why would you think that?"  You narrowed your eyes at him.

Monty just scoffed and shook his head. "Please. Have you not seen how you two are around eachother. You guys are clearly fonde of eachother."

You gave a nervous laugh "uhm... no I mean as friends sure of course but-"

"Oh I see. Never mind then" Monty interupted a small smirk playing on his lips.

He didn't believe you in the slightest. He watched you guys all the time and you blushed everytime you saw the damn animatronic bear and Freddy's ass was desperate just to be near you. Although he wasn't sure if Freddy understood his feelings toward you.. they aren't familiar with romantic feelings that much, least not as much as he was himself.. so he decided he wouldn't push you about it because perhaps he was reading freddy wrong. You definitely liked him but he couldn't tell for sure with freddy.

"Look" you finally spoke "I was just thinking about all of you guys like... you guys are so human like, and it just amazes me that you guys could be programmed to have such individual personality.."

Monty tilted his head. "It's not really programming. Yes were programmed for certain things like our music and having to charge and just small things. But... our personality is real. If that makes sense. Were well aware of what we are and what you are and we feel the same way humans do. Hell even physical stuff we can feel. And we understand the concept of our emotional, mental and physical capabilities. We may not have squishy flesh and organs or a brain and beating heart but... the only difference is our bodies. And we have the intelligence of thought and can learn stuff too. Granted a lot faster but still. It's all real."