A Mystery

After the glamrocks performance, your boss announced that they would be roaming and kids could greet them and whatnot, and even though you planned to leave, y/d/n had different ideas and begged you to take her to say hi to them.

You weren't sure though. Of course you'd love to let her meet them but you've already bothered them enough today. Perhaps in a few days you could bring her to work for a private meeting with them just so they have a few more days to warn up to you.

And thats what's you stuck with. Your daughter wasn't happy but she knew you made uo your mind and the two of you headed home.

Four animatronics were watching your small figure as you left, each of them wondering just who you were and what your intentions were. They wanted to trust you, truly. But they didn't want to get hurt again and were determined to stay guarded and protect themselves and any child.

Freddy opinion of you so far was different. Of course he felt a similar way as his friends did, in that he didnt trust you and wasn't sure if your intentions were good or bad, but he wasn't all that focused on you per say. He wanted more than anything to know of Gregory's fate.

Although somewhere in the back of his mind, under his worries of Gregory, he was curious about you.

Thinking of you and your h/c messy hair and clouded e/c eyes, he noted that You gave off troubling vibes. And even though he wasn't sure if those vibes made you bad, he had seen you with your child and it gave him a bit of doubt that you'd ever hurt a child and that maybe the vibes meant something else. but then again there are bad parents out there.

He would observe you, thats for sure. He would figure out the mystery you made yourself appear to be.  But he wasn't going to be inviting towards you anytime soon.

After that night he now was only his happy inviting self with those he trusted and with the children. He knew now that there were terrible people and not everyone can be trusted so easily.

(Quick chapter this time, I wanted to try and give Freddy's perspective a bit. If you like his pov I will make it more frequent. I won't always write like this, I may add like actual like pov like "I" instead of "you" But we'll see how it goes. Feel free to give me your opinions~)