Another Shift

(LOL sorry for the crappy titles. I have no creativity what so ever when it comes to such things)

It was the start of your second shift, and it wasn't much different to your first one. Which was fine, you liked when things were calm. You liked when you were able to not worry.

You stayed in the camera room for a bit, simply scanning all the screens. After midnight as your eyes flickered over to to screen that showed the area that had their rooms, You could see all the animatronics leave their rooms one by one. Once they were all together you watched as they went off to the main stage, where they all sat down on the edge their legs dangling. They seemed to be talking and genuinely having a good time together. It still fascinated you how sentient they appeared.

Most people would probably have more of a freak out reaction, though you weren't sure, maybe you just weren't caught up on how advanced technology has gotten. either way though it was shock to see robots so human like, it really wasn't a big deal to you. Not when more important things were on your mind.

Though you wouldn't admit it, you kinda wished they had liked you. You felt lonely. Sure you had riley and your daughter. But Riley was a bit judgemental and always made you feel bad, and your daughter? You tried not to let her see the bad. You wanted more friends and to not feel like such an outcast...

Some time passed and you found yourself just watching the glamrocks. You were kinda surprised they weren't in one of their rooms, considering there was no cameras in there. Surely they knew you could see them. But you kinda liked being able to see them. You watched them smile and laugh and just acted like a normal group of friends.

It was cute.

It was Something you missed.

Eventually you figured it was time for you to do your little patrole of the building and staff bot check ups. Once again everything was fine and this time around you took some time to admire just how amazing the place looked. It was huge and colorful, probably one of the biggest mall like places out there. It was a place you'd enjoy going to when you were younger.

You picked up some trash here and there to pass the time, helping out the staff bots seemed to make them happy. But around 2:30am you made you way down to the mainstage where the glamrocks were still gathered.

They grew quiet as you approached, something that was not much of a surprise to you.

"Hey guys..." you gave a small wave, "uhm just here to scan you guys if you're ready for that. Or if you want we can wait till like 5 or something."

"Now is fine. Go ahead y/n..." Freddy said is blue eyes scanning your small form.

They wouldn't say it, but they kind of appreciated that you gave them the choice of when to do the check up.

As they hopped off the stage, You moved to get closer for scanning them when your phone rang.

Looking at the caller ID your stomach dropped. It was him.

"Uh... guys please be quiet... I gotta take this..."

You answered the phone quickly not wanting to anger him, but hoped the glamrocks listened to you. If he heard anything he would freak out.

"Hey James whats up? ...wh-what?? Soo... you'll be back by the end of the month... oh... that's great..." you faked a happy voice for him when really your anxiety skyrocket.

You were scared. If he found out you got a job he'd surely freak out, he knew you were dependent on him but with a job, obviously it gave you an opportunity to get away. And he knew that and you knew he would stop it.