Thursday

(Warning; abuse and self harm (kinda))

Thursday morning you sat in the bathroom stunned. You eventually went to sleep last night and had more nightmares as per usual...

But what you didn't expect was to wake up covered in cuts all over your arms. Big ones mind you, that remined you greatly of the few times you had hurt yourself in the past. But this?

This was waaay worse. Not to mention you and James had literally just gotten in a fight because he didn't wake up on time for work and blamed you. Even though he was the one who didn't set his alarm.

So the cuts currently weren't the only marks on you. Your wrists were bruised and your stomache hurt. Probably had more bruises there an a red mark on your cheek from where he had slapped you one last time before leaving for work.

You were infuriated. And in pain and sad all at once.

For a while you just sat in the bathroom crying. You didn't want to risk your daughter seeing you like this. You'd quickly made her food and then rushed in here. At least you knew the pills work. However you'd have to make sure the alarm clock was always set.

You didn't know where the cuts had come from. You didn't do them yourself. Least not that you could remember and there was no blade anywhere that you could've used. Unless it had been from a knife in the kitchen.

You remember at one point getting up to go pee but then... you just drew a blank. But you swear that you didn't do this to yourself. And neither did James.

You eventually ceased crying and hopped in the shower washing away dried blood.

You bandaged your arms the best you could. A bit shabby but it worked. Getting dressed in the t shirt and sweat pants you had slept in you went out to check on your daughter who was happily coloring away. She had been woken up by James screaming at you but she stayed in her room till he left. Something that was instructed by you.

You sat down with jer and cuddled her. Your silent way of telling her you were okay and to comfort her and make sure she was okay.

She hugged you back tightly.

"I wish we could live at the pizzaplex with Freddy instead of being stuck here." She whined.

You smiled and kissed her head "that would be great. I'll try to get us somewhere close to there okay?"

"Okay!"

Your day was pretty peaceful with just you and your daughter. Other than when you had to drive James some lunch since he woke up late and then when he came home of course. Which was always 8pm and he always worked at 10am. Which worked with your work schedule.

When he got home You had dinner made as it was Something he expected. You of course drugged him as you would be going to work.

You were excited.

And he ate the food.

But of course he found a reason to get mad at you. Wanna know what it was?

The bedroom "wasn't clean".

So you received another shouting and he slapped you again. But that's as far as he escalated things before mumbling angrily about you and stomping off into the shower.

You clenched your teeth anger fuming out of you. You tasted blood in your mouth. He hit you so hard that you had cut the inside of your cheek on your teeth.

Fucking asshole.

That sweet moment came where he fell asleep around 10pm. He had been fighting it off to watch TV but eventually he gave up amd crawled into bed after setting his alarm.

You went over things with your daughter, telling her once again to not lie to James if he wakes up and asked where you were.

And then you made sure James was truly asleep seeing if he'd wake up to any noise.

When the coast was clear and you felt confident enough you grabbed your phone and left to work by 11:40.

You had to keep yourself from speeding to get there faster. You couldn't wait to see them. It'd only been a few days but it felt like longer in that hell hole.

The glamrocks themselves were anxious as they all gathered around the entrance to see if you showed up.

The fact that there was no one else here and the boss left early, gave them hope that, that meant you would be here tonight.

Today had unfortunately been a repeat of last night. But they managed to correct their behavior by the end of the night and ended the last performance amazingly.

They wished you'd been there to see it actually.

Upon seeing the headlights of your car they all visibly relaxed a bit. Though still worried on if anything had happened to you.

"She came back!" Chica screeched happily.

"Sunshine better hurry the fuck up and get in here."

"I promise no garuntee that I won't hug her to death." Roxy joked.

Freddy smiled delighted that all his friends were happy to see you again.

He himself was very excited to see you again. They watched you exit your car and head for the entrance. You hadn't noticed them yet as tou didn't expect them to be waiting...and the moment you walked through those doors you were engulfed in hugs from all of them.

You barely had time to even process it.